• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Kinect - New gameplay footage

Coolwhip

Banned
Why does it say 'GREAT' and stuff like that in the -crotch- of the dudes dancing? And it's funny that even after probably shooting this promo several times the kids still looked like 'why the ffff am I doing this?'

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
We just wanted this:

4GibO.png

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I loled so much at the YMCA cover :lol :lol :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Why does it say 'GREAT' and stuff like that in the -crotch- of the dudes dancing? And it's funny that even after probably shooting this promo several times the kids still looked like 'why the ffff am I doing this?'
It's a new generation thang. I believe it's statistically proven that today's kids respond well to crotch-marketing.

Slair

That pod racer segment just took shit on my nostalgia of the arcade machine, fuck you kinect!

Edit: Just watched the rest of the clip, what the fuck?

Oppo

The exploding crotch on the central dancing stormtrooper was very distracting.

plagiarize said:
i mean, the 'GOOD' and 'EXCELLENT' things burst out of their cod pieces for crying out loud. dance mode looks flipping awesome for anyone with a sense of humour.

It's funny for a few seconds, but now that I've seen it.... jokes not really worth more than a quick laugh.

FoneBone

The players' distinct lack of enthusiasm is much more funny than the actual footage. The dance part is especially GIF-able.

i am reminded of elite beat agents... in a good way.

i mean, the 'GOOD' and 'EXCELLENT' things burst out of their cod pieces for crying out loud. dance mode looks flipping awesome for anyone with a sense of humour.

This might as well have been a Lego Star Wars release. Nobody would ask questions and would say it was a "quirky" Easter egg.

Top Bottom