• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Kinect - New gameplay footage

13281300888426sk2z.gif

No. NO. NO! THEY DID NOT ADD A MODE WITH DANCING STORMTROOPERS.
Good lord fuck you George Lucas.

Pod Racing looks nice.

If a demo is coming please have that in it.

with Star Wars Dance Central, if pod racing is actually playable and fun, i will get this. pod racing being good is make or break though. i'm not dropping $50 or whatever just for Star Wars dance parties.

Xater

remember the original reveal with all the fake footage and how awesome that looked? Yeah this game is nothing like that! Instead you get a shitty Star Wars themed minigame collection.

aeroslash

Storm troopers dancing "Young man"? Awesome! LOL

This & Kinect are made for each other (as insultant i mean..)

I like how they try to make it seem as if those kids are actually playing. They no longer trust their own game to work and with good reason.

'We had no idea how to make a cohesive game with Kinect, and we had all of these ideas so we put those concepts together and created a mini-game collection. Oh we have podracing too.'

EDIT: Star Wars inspired lyrics? I hope R2D2 dances to Hello..

spookyfish

I can't believe this is what they came up with after so much development time. It's like they put it down, and didn't pick it back up again for months at a time.

>sigh<

And yet, I'm part of the problem, because I kinda want that Star Wars 360.

WillyFive

Pod Racing looks underwhelming and slow.

Sword fighting looks slow, but at least somewhat controllable.

And the dancing is entertaining, but it's the kind of stuff you put as a hidden Easter egg in a DVD, not an actual product.

Carl

I'm sure they're just seeing how utterly shite they can make it and still sell a billion copies

Chairhome

There was some off-screen footage last week that had Princess Leia dancing and some other girl from the Cantina. This is pretty laugh-worthy though. :-(

Oops, it was posted.

EDIT: this could be seen as the Star Wars equivalent of the Marines who did that Lady Gaga - Telephone video.

Takuya

Banned
It's unfortunate that this will probably sell very well and that they'll continue to make more of the same.

Top Bottom