• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm |OT| Like Riding a Bike

Paches

Mother of god

gdbQ66T.jpg

The glorious new map pool.

Whirlwind and Neo Planet S. Blizzard doing something right.

I'm doing ranked ladder on SEA server right now. If anyone wants to watch a guy who is barely awake play HOTS1v1 ladder on a laggy server with Kpop blasting, let me know.

Paches

PvZ my fav matchup in WoL too, so im not sure exactly what you're getting at.

I was asking if there was any interest, looks like there is. but I'll probably only play 5-6 more games.

I was referring to people saying PvZ "is broken", I assume towards P since everyone cries about how Zerg is so awful.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
getting alot of screen freezes in the campaign mode

J2d

I was asking if there was any interest, looks like there is. but I'll probably only play 5-6 more games. booting up stream now
Only got 30 mins until I have to go to work but I'll watch it until then. As a side request, I only like 3 kpop songs, Rainbow- A, Hyuna - Bubble pop and SNSD - Gee, play something that I might like ;)

duckroll

I'm a fucking moron. But fuck Blizzard too!

- I activated HotS.
- I didn't notice that for some stupid reason my Battle.net setting for Starcraft II is the EU Client.
- I installed the entire game using the EU Client without know. I watched Argo while waiting for it to download.
- Can't change regions in the client (Setting WHERE?? Is it off because Global Play is off???)
- HotS isn't live in EU yet.

So here I am reinstalling the entire game again off the disc this time, hopefully it's actually the proper SEA version like it says on the fucking box. And it seems SLOWER than the direct download. AGHRGASIGRIUSGOUHFOIAHIPFHAIPFA.

FML.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm a fucking moron. But fuck Blizzard too!

- I activated HotS.
- I didn't notice that for some stupid reason my Battle.net setting for Starcraft II is the EU Client.
- I installed the entire game using the EU Client without know. I watched Argo while waiting for it to download.
- Can't change regions in the client (Setting WHERE?? Is it off because Global Play is off???)
- HotS isn't live in EU yet.

So here I am reinstalling the entire game again off the disc this time, hopefully it's actually the proper SEA version like it says on the fucking box. And it seems SLOWER than the direct download. AGHRGASIGRIUSGOUHFOIAHIPFHAIPFA.

FML.

Did you use my trick? Works to re-activate the global play so you can choose yoru server. Doesnt matter what version you have installed

Zzoram

My SC2 launcher optimized my files AGAIN. It already did that after background downloading the 6GB patch.

Is my game now ready for HotS install? I'm going to get it at midnight tonight from EB (had credit there, might as well use it so I can never go back to EB again).

duckroll

Did you use my trick? Works to re-activate the global play so you can choose yoru server. Doesnt matter what version you have installed

No because I'm too angry at myself right now. I'm just going to sit through this SEA Client download while I play some 3DS or something. Thanks though!

Aesthet1c

After taking a couple year long hiatus from Starcraft, I'm completely stoked to dive back in!

How is the midnight launch going to work? I think my client is updated, and bought HotS on battle.net so is it just going to launch the new game at midnight? Or will I have to install more?

Zzoram

After taking a couple year long hiatus from Starcraft, I'm completely stoked to dive back in!

How is the midnight launch going to work? I think my client is updated, and bought HotS on battle.net so is it just going to launch the new game at midnight? Or will I have to install more?

I don't know if they allow pre-load for Battle.net purchases but if they do, maybe you'll pre-load the HotS campaign. The 6GB patch they gave to WoL was the new engine and UI and Battle.net but I don't think that contained the HotS campaign so that might still need to be installed separately at midnight or pre-loaded separately.

Jezbollah

I believe the majority is already pre-loaded (around 1gb's worth) - I wouldnt expect there to be much to download, if anything. Should be an activation and compiling of that pre-loaded data into the main game and you're off.

smr00

Banned

If you are interested in team play (3v3/4v4) you are more then welcome to play with me and a friend of mine.

We aren't the best but we have a lot of fun.

Aesthet1c

If you are interested in team play (3v3/4v4) you are more then welcome to play with me and a friend of mine.

We aren't the best but we have a lot of fun.

That would be awesome! I'm terrible though. I used to be in Platinum league, but since I started back up I've been placed in bronze lol. Although I feel like I'm starting to get into the swing of things again.

My battletag is Aesthetic#1327 I believe. If anyone is interested in some games.

Danj

Starcraft II is a single install with everything. Your account information lets the game know what is available.

Wait so if I already have original SC2 installed, it'll just be a case of putting my key in once I get it, I won't have to download anything extra?

ok done playing for now ty for watching I went 4-1 placements on sea, it seems most people playing right now are Masterish level. Most likely people doing the same thing as me.

Lag was pretty damn bad tho

ty everyone who watched, sorry for the small amount of games.

I've already had my go at CE with Diablo III; I didn't like it.
Thinking about going digital this time around.

Will probably pick it up next weekend because I'll have more time to tackle the campaign.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Wait so if I already have original SC2 installed, it'll just be a case of putting my key in once I get it, I won't have to download anything extra?
You'll have to download some useless data (like the campaign for example).

It simply isn't a different exe.

Trickster

Just got my digital download code an hour ago. And only right after that realized that the game is coming out on the 12th. Dunno why, but I thought it came out on the 13th. But hey, I ain't gonna complain :p

Wunder

Guys. The missions are pretty fun. Also I'm having a ball with Hard - actually quite tough! I cannot imagine Brutal without a legit strat planned out. You can't improv this shit

Daedalux

Neo Member
Biting my nails until it launches! So hyped! :p

Can't wait to see marines flying about and to kill some zerglings with those mines. :D

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Is there a spoiler thread up yet? I don't wanna see any more black boxes. Been hard drive enough dealing with people talking about the ending for years now.

Top Bottom