• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starlight Inception (PC/Vita) Kickstarter project [Ended, $158K funded]

Escape hatch has GAF to thank in part for the last minute heroics if this does go through...

Getting this project some serious exposure.

ReaperXL7

damn this is tense....... it inches closer, but i'm hoping we can knock this out in an hour. Tweet like hell Gaf, Believe!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh man, has a kickstarter ever been this close? I feel like we should be placing bets or something.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Got my $15 earlier, not enough Space Combat/Sci-Fi games these days.

Hope they, and I guess we, make it.

Has been doing $130 a minute for the last half hour and needs $125. Rate has been increasing the closer we get.

New guess is that it does 150,798

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
They... might actually pull this off. I never thought it'd happen, but they might do it.

The devs should put up some Ustream video of them asking for donations in realtime, while doing something interesting on screen.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Man I wonder what the Starlight guys look like right now. They're F5in' and sweatin' it out right now I'm sure.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
If it's really close with a few minutes left will the developer just pledge the rest himself anonymously just to push it over the top?

Parham

Banned
One of them says "launch DLC" and one of them says "Future DLC." Not quite sure what that entails, but there you go.

It sounds like that was a mistake:
NOTE: We apologize for the confusion, but we are folding all launch DLC (two fighters and one mission) into the product, and not offering launch DLC.. We've also created a new $30 tier that includes all future DLC since Kickstarter doesn't allow us to change descriptions once we have backers. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

We've also listened to your requests and added several "Special Promotion" Reward tiers that include individual items and a copy of the game. Please disregard the mention of launch DLC in those items as per the above note.

dailychart.png

$4917 left at 41 minutes.

Dacvak

I asked that before. Kickstarter can apparently cancel your project if that gets traced back to you.

I'd just ask a friend of mine to do it, though, and pay him back under the table.

Retrocide

This might make it? I left it for dead when it was only at 60k with 3 days to go....I'm in...they have to make it after coming so far.

Top Bottom