• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play announcement today or tomorrow as PS Italy tease 'get ready' (was a Twitch channel)

Klik

My bet is they will have PS event before EA showcase on 22 July but what the hell do i know😅 It could be either July or August

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Marvel Studios Dancing GIF by Disney+
#NotMyZemo

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I have a feeling this gonna be lame.
Kena, deathloop repeats.
Ghost of tsushima expansion.
God of War gameplay ( that will be cool )
Silent hill ( awesome )
Nothing else new for PS5
I dunno about that, if the stars align we should have:

BluePoint acquisition/ MGS Reveal
Final Fantasy 7 pt 2 / FF16
God of War
Ghosts expansion
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon 2 w/release date
Silent Hill
PSVR2

And maybe a few surprises we don’t know about yet.

skit_data

I have no idea what it says though

Edit:
”What time is it?”
”Time to recharge the controller unit”

Last edited:

skit_data

If they have something to say, just say it. If not, shut up. All this constant teasing is just plain annoying.
IDK how the official Playstation twitters of different countries usually behave but the official international Playstation-twitter account rarely put out cryptic tweets like these AFAIK

I just want games to be presented. We can have an investor calling at another time.

Sony should strike with big announcements after the less than lukewarm presentations from E3.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

God of War
Ghosts expansion
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon 2 w/release date
Silent Hill
PSVR2

+

Stray
Call of Duty 2021
TLOU Remake
TLOU 2 Factions
Little Devil Inside (plz!)
Forsaken

nbkicker

Seriously people are gonna be disappointed both italy and denmark are the two playstation twitters who have mentioned something and both are still in the euro and both playing in a day or two where the uk one has already mentioned summer of football event with info coming soon, if it was about the playstation experience or play event then i think the main playstation account would have said something

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism

I have no idea what it says though

Edit:
”What time is it?”
”Time to recharge the controller unit”

What if the guy just wanted to charge his controller, and all the frustrated tweets by us after being disappointed because of the hype is his reminder for that
how i met your mother oops GIF

nbkicker

and if it is todo with the tie-in with euro then they could be saying charge yr controllers cause maybe from 3 today there gonna be online event through fifa etc to win prizes , id hope to be wrong and proper event revealed soon as hoping to see what some of the sony studios are upto and what we got this yr if horizon doesnt make it, but the italy and denmark thing is about football or soccer whatever u want to call it

Although the so called insider with the 6-12july date is a bit daft, sony only do there shows on a thu so for me it is either gonna be the thu 8th or 15th july after that i think we gonna be waiting till the end of aug since most places are on holidays from middle of july till end of aug, and normaly pre covid next conference would have been germany for gamescom which use to be last week of aug

Yes and they pretty much always make announcements on Tuesdays. So I'm expecting an announcement then.

yurinka

God of War
Ghosts expansion
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon 2 w/release date
Silent Hill
PSVR2

I expect all these (plus remaining H2 2021/Q1 2022 important exclusives with still no specific date) getting release dates:
God of War Ragnarok gameplay debut
Gran Turismo 7
Ghost of Tsushima standalone expansion + director's cut
TLOU2 Factions MP game announced
New CoD reveal
Death Stranding Director's Cut full reveal (trailer ends revealing the next one)
Blue Box + Abandoned = Blue Point acquired by Sony an working on MGS
Teaser about fighting game related announcements are coming at EVO finals (they would be Street Fighter 6 and Tekken 8 announcement, Sony buys Arc System Works, LoL fighting game PS console exclusive etc)
'Future of PlayStation' way of life / user experience video: people playing PSVR2, betting in-game items on eSports matches, not only renting but also buying games to stream on PS Now and playing them on phones or tablets, showing some other PS Plus or PS Now improvement, some highly requested PS5 console OS feature, etc.

ksdixon

So what are we expecting from this?
It better have TLOU2 Factions.
I'm getting a bit fed up by waiting.

While ND been quiet we have Guerrilla and Sucker Punch and Insomniac are just absolutely running away with the ball.

nbkicker

Would love insomniac to reveal sunset overdrive 2 in development and sunset overdrive remastered to come this yr, although dont think they could manage three games in a year

nbkicker

They did 2 fairly big events last year, one in June and one in August.

Seems reasonable they would at least do a fairly big one in July this year.
Unless they got nothing to really show at the min and they might just do a event in late aug when they no better if horizion will make this yr or not. Although i bet some nintendo, microsoft and sony employees etc must love seing the hype for a announcment or event on here and they no isnt gonna come

Last edited:
Top Bottom