• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play announcement today or tomorrow as PS Italy tease 'get ready' (was a Twitch channel)

Javthusiast

Banned
Sad Arrested Development GIF

If there is an announcement. It will most likely be on Tuesday.

Excited Arrested Development GIF

soon GIF

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Monday is the makeup holiday since the 4th is on Sunday. So offices are closed on Monday.
Totally forgot about that. In that case, they wouldn't want to announce before July 4th either. I expect an announcement on July 6th (if the event is on the 8th) or more realistically, later that week for an event in the next week.

Yep, shown my evidence to Mod of War Mod of War who was happy with what I sent.

Soony indeed!
I saw your thread, but you say you've "confirmed" news and then never give any news. You just say "a mod backed up my proof that Sony will do something at some point". I'm sure Mod of War Mod of War can confirm me saying that as well.

Hardly thread worthy or all this chest pounding that you're breaking news like some bigshot insider.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
I saw your thread, but you say you've "confirmed" news and then never give any news. You just say "a mod backed up my proof that Sony will do something at some point". I'm sure Mod of War Mod of War can confirm me saying that as well.
That literally was my news, I did say in the OG posts in the thread asking for vetting that it wasn't big, just a helpful tease.

Mod of War Mod of War can confirm this, the news was never more than this helpful tip of the hat I got, I just made a thread for more to see.

Last edited:
That literally was my news, I did say in the OG posts in the thread asking for vetting that it wasn't big, just a helpful tease.

Mod of War Mod of War can confirm this, the news was never more than this helpful tip of the hat I got, I just made a thread for more to see.
You still said NOTHING. What is your news? What is your tip of the hat?

DonJorginho

Banned
You still said NOTHING. What is your news? What is your tip of the hat?
that unlike what some on here are in fear of not happening, Sony will have a presence this summer.

That is literally a tip of the hat, don't know why you're being an ass when I did it for other's benefit, I just thought people would appreciate knowing that trusted sources are giving signs towards big summer happenings and not just randoms on twitter and reddit, most did appreciate it, I'm sorry you expected more man.

I think people are just frustrated by their lack of a showing. The news of Housemarque(and probably Bluepoint) was probably expected at some juncture.

But people are hungry to see what the future has for Sony also. They've had a great lineup of games in the PS5s early lifespan, but there is more to come.

More on GT7, God of War, Horizon, Final Fantasy XVI, Final Fantasy VII Part 2, and the new CoD(they've had a deal with Sony for a bit now it seems).

I think they'll bring some heat...question is when?

that unlike what some on here are in fear of not happening, Sony will have a presence this summer.

That is literally a tip of the hat, don't know why you're being an ass when I did it for other's benefit, I just thought people would appreciate knowing that trusted sources are giving signs towards big summer happenings and not just randoms on twitter and reddit, most did appreciate it, I'm sorry you expected more man.
If you do not mind me asking did they specify a month of the summer? We have July and August left. I am assuming its one of those.

Or is it as soon as something next week?

Last edited:
Top Bottom