• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play announcement today or tomorrow as PS Italy tease 'get ready' (was a Twitch channel)

cormack12

Gold Member
Update:

HcUpML.jpg

BLk1aU2.png

Translation: Make yourself comfortable, it's about to begin.

Last edited by a moderator:

onesvenus

Awesome! Can't wait to see what they have in store for the second half of the year.
Do you think there'll be any big unannounced project between now and the end of the year?

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Can’t wait. But the only thing I really want to see is TLOUPII PS5 native version.

if it’s a pack in with TLOUPI remake, even better.
All I know is I want to see what this game looks and feels like at Native 4K, haptics, adaptive triggers, SSD Loading/streaming/LoDs, cutscene models in gameplay, and RT GI for objects and characters to blend them into the baked scenes.

The Dorectors Cut of GoT being rated on PS5 gives me hope that despite the 60FPS BC, they’re willing to go the extra mile and show us what this game can really look like.

clintar

A bloodeagle public execution/sacrifice to Odin/Thor of the employee who accidentally leaked the HouseMarque/Bluepoint acquisition with an orchestra for the intro to Ragnarok Gameplay.
Aw, sounds like mature rating, then. Too bad, was hoping to watch with my 7 yr old son, er, boy.

nbkicker

HcUpML.jpg

BLk1aU2.png

Translation: Make yourself comfortable, it's about to begin.
The euro 2021 football is on , and euro playstation sites have been posting about summer of football with chances to win ps5s plus italy are playing tomoro, i dont think the italy thing has anything todo with playstation event, you would have had a few playstation insta posting, even if the event is gonna be announced soon

TidusYuna

Aw, sounds like mature rating, then. Too bad, was hoping to watch with my 7 yr old son, er, boy.

Video games are not for children. Boy is simply not ready. Give boy the dagger or rifle and tell him you want moose or bear for dinner so he will be occupied and not be traumatized by the M rating of GOD of WAR Ragnarok gameplay. I'm sure he seen at least 6 or 7 blood eagles by now so you can let him stay for that but as soon as the gameplay starts, send him on the hunt so that you may enjoy the show.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
PlayStation is an official sponsor.
The Italian Football Team are sponsored by Playstation.
Yeah, in that case it makes more sense to have those symbols because then it will be related to PlayStation as well as that football game.

Hoping to get an announcement soon. The thought of having an event in August/September (instead of next week) is too torturous for me because of my hype levels lol.

DonJorginho

Banned
Yeah, in that case it makes more sense to have those symbols because then it will be related to PlayStation as well as that football game.

Hoping to get an announcement soon. The thought of having an event in August/September (instead of next week) is too torturous for me because of my hype levels lol.
I think we'll get an announcement within the next 1.5 weeks, for a mid July event.

Sony have way too much to clear up before Q4 and they know everyone is dying to know what's next for PS.

nbkicker

Although the so called insider with the 6-12july date is a bit daft, sony only do there shows on a thu so for me it is either gonna be the thu 8th or 15th july after that i think we gonna be waiting till the end of aug since most places are on holidays from middle of july till end of aug, and normaly pre covid next conference would have been germany for gamescom which use to be last week of aug

onesvenus

Including or excluding the Ghost of Tsushima expansion?
Depending on how big the expansion it is.
The other side has Halo and Forza Horizon 5. Don't know if a GoT expansion will be enough to counter that. Horizon 2 not having a release date yet doesn't show a lot of confidence and it could slip

Top Bottom