• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Staying In Sochi Is A Hilarious Adventure in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

massoluk

Banned
There are toilets like this:

mZK06px.jpg

That's gonna be one awkward shit...

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

SyNapSe

imagine both guys putting their shit paper in the bin at the same time

eyes meet

I'm dying just thinking of this.. haha
I can only imagine something happening like when you are walking direct towards another person and they step left just as you step left.. then right. Then you both laugh and move around each other. Only under unbelievably more awkward circumstances.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I live in Spain. I've never seen anything like that in over 30 years, not even in the most rural parts of the country. I also travel frequently to France. I honestly don't know what are you talking about.

I've seen it in Barcelona, Valencia, Athens and Istanbul.

teiresias

I guess they need to vent the fumes somehow

nL6LuEt.png

I'm going to ask you to define "pretty common" and "mainland Europe", because I'm sure as shit I've never, ever seen such thing in Western Europe, Greece being the outlier.

Looks like Sochi has imported the finest West Virginian water to make the American journalists feel right at home.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've seen it in Barcelona, Valencia, Athens and Istanbul.

This kind of blows my mind. I imagine that those were positively ancient buildings with equally ancient plumbing.

Edit: A cursory google search shows no results. I can only imagine this is either extremely rare and/or old. I've honestly never heard (let alone see) any of that.

iammeiam

Weird thing is, you can see the line in the wall where the stall divider was.

Maybe they took it down after realising the doors won't fit?

Maybe somebody explained the "Glory Hole" concept to them; this was the only way to prevent that.

Woz

RE: TP in trashcan, here in Italy, is a big NO. You only find signs telling you to not drop in the toilet diapers and tampons.

Riggs

Banned
From one of the hotels:

Hotel room has Putin picture in it:

A menu:

Obviously you are an indoctrinated agent from the West. Please get your propaganda about the motherland the Fuck out of here.

Jk btw.

Putin is strong and beautiful.

Amalthea

Banned
Queer stairs, pictures of a handsome man in every room, cakes in ass, couple toilets and many many deep brown holes. Who says Russia isn't welcoming Gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom