• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Kriken, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Far Cry 3 (uPlay) -- MB-E4E7DBD507227B67 - Taken by Sammichu. 7 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Rayman Origins (uPlay) -- MB-A9D5EF3CFFDB4AB3 - Taken by NicoNizza. 8 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (uPlay) -- MB-F37901E70B88E472 - Taken by gabbo. 8 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Assassins Creed Chronicles: China (uPlay) -- MB-F72B2A47BD9E69ED - Taken by Red Hood. 11 entrants total.

t1455078393z1.png

I hate my current job, just filled out an application for starbucks, literally anything will be better than what I'm doing now :( wish me luck gaf, if I can get another job you guys might get 2 disgaea giveaways instead of just 1 :3

Also, Bamco should bring over Digimon Cyber Slueth to PC, I'm telling you, this game is fucking legit. I got naruto and haven't even bothered touching it cause Digimon is just so good.
Where do you work? I work at Mcdonalds and it fucking blows but work is work while I look for something else.

Just filled out an application with my resume today, said I would be called tomorrow. Hopefully this pans out as I want to work in a veterinary clinic.

Don't knock it. Shit's tough everywhere. I'll likely be going back to do seasonal for Best Buy in March, although I just got an opportunity for some volunteer communications work that could lead to something great.

Where do you work? I work at Mcdonalds and it fucking blows but work is work while I look for something else.

Just filled out an application with my resume today, said I would be called tomorrow. Hopefully this pans out as I want to work in a veterinary clinic.
Its a family job, a bodega (a grocery store for those not familiar with the word). When i work, i work all day by myself 7am to 9:30pm and i chump change cause fuck it, its a family job! >_> its starting to interfere with my school work as i barely got any time to get my shit done for monday cause now i got to be there literally the entire weekend

Its a family job, a bodega (a grocery store for those not familiar with the word). When i work, i work all day by myself 7am to 9:30pm and i chump change cause fuck it, its a family job! >_> its starting to interfere with my school work as i barely got any time to get my shit done for monday cause now i got to be there literally the entire weekend
Well best of luck to you. Holy shit at 14 hour work days all days though.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I hate my current job, just filled out an application for starbucks, literally anything will be better than what I'm doing now :( wish me luck gaf, if I can get another job you guys might get 2 disgaea giveaways instead of just 1 :3

Also, Bamco should bring over Digimon Cyber Slueth to PC, I'm telling you, this game is fucking legit. I got naruto and haven't even bothered touching it cause Digimon is just so good.

save the prinnies!

good luck

When attacking with a ranger in XCOM 2, always make sure that they aren't standing in fire at the end of their turn. I learned this the hard way.

Prinny pls. I can't even imagine those hours.

Save yourself.

Khronico

Holy crap I'm getting so upset with Steam lately.

50% of the time I log in my categories are wiped.

Frequently Steam will just randomly slow down to a crawl and be almost unresponsive for an extended period of time.

It's ridiculous.

derExperte

The new hint makes the answer super easy.

Still nope, no idea what else to try. So what was the answer?
5 and I got the game, thx!

And what's with no cards after over 4hrs of Firewatch? Do devs still decide how long the drops take? If yes fuck whoever thought this is a good idea.

I feel you.
Good luck with your job-hunting.

Holy crap I'm getting so upset with Steam lately.

50% of the time I log in my categories are wiped.

Frequently Steam will just randomly slow down to a crawl and be almost unresponsive for an extended period of time.

It's ridiculous.

I hate it when Steam randomly log me out on my browser when I look around the store or community.

Let's just welcome our rising PC gaming platform juggernauts, Origin and uPlay!

Seriously though, at least they're improving this past few years.

madjoki

I put in a UK address but it said it wasn't available to UK customers.

I believe it means something like 'out of stock'. Thought, I setup auto-f5 to that screen and eventually it went through.

it worked for me, but it looks like they blocked the uk since the price was messed up.

Same error came last two times it was at same price before it went out of stock, it's not real block.

Lomax

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00U1U34IE/

Just Cause 3 for 1.51£

back in stock

It gave me a price but then I made the mistake of logging into my US account and now it says unavailable again. Probably better I don't get it anyway, with everything I've heard, I'd just be really disappointed.

It's the best game in the franchise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is this just a knock on the franchise? Because I feel like you're literally the only person I've heard say anything positive about it. And I loved Just Cause 2, for reference.

MUnited83

For you.
It gave me a price but then I made the mistake of logging into my US account and now it says unavailable again. Probably better I don't get it anyway, with everything I've heard, I'd just be really disappointed.

It's the best game in the franchise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I believe it means something like 'out of stock'. Thought, I setup auto-f5 to that screen and eventually it went through.

Same error came last two times it was at same price before it went out of stock, it's not real block.

what i mean is that the order I placed that was accepted by amazon used a UK address I got from google (buckingham palace), but when I tried to do a second order for a friend a few minutes later, it stated that the item was unavailable in the UK.

MUnited83

For you.

Is this just a knock on the franchise? Because I feel like you're literally the only person I've heard say anything positive about it. And I loved Just Cause 2, for reference.

No, I legitemately think Just Cause 3 is the best one, and I loved 2. I even can't go to 2 again now because of how much better 3 plays.

Pachimari

I hate when I have to follow social media pages, or receiving news letters and stuff like that. I got my key, went to follow them on Google+ but the button doesn't work. Forget about it.

The new Steam Beta adds so much to the Steam Controller. You can pretty much do everything from the desktop now.

So the controller is good again? Read the recent update messed things up for people in the Steam Controller OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom