• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates: 6, GFWL: 0 | Number of hours played bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Payday 2 is the new Dungeon Defenders.

He is downloading a patch again. And the damn patch uses 12-14 gb again.

God... i hate this shit.

jediyoshi

I think they gave Minerva's Den to everyone who owns Bioshock 2. Someone needs to check.

CWjUS03.gif

louiedog

I would once again like to thank Jame Retief for the copy of Bioshock 2 that I won via modbot recently. This gift keeps on giving.

r3n4ud

Seems like Payday 2 is the new Dungeon Defenders.

He is downloading a patch again. And the damn patch uses 12-14 gb again.

God... i hate this shit.
Ya. I uninstalled the game. Can't take it anymore.

Great news on the BioShock front though! Never played it before so time to give it a go.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Need more info in Arma Tactics. Really liked XCOM, and it's basically that right? The $9 price tag makes me think it's like 55 minutes of content though.

Nabs

Hope this key works:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den -- MB-880FFA3EB1D950E0 - Taken by Accent. 16 entrants total.

t1380822124z1.png

neoemonk

Well this is a pleasant surprise. I've been meaning to buy Minerva's Den but I kept putting it off.

AND SO WE SEE ONCE AGAIN PROCRASTINATION ALWAYS...eh, I'll finish this later.

Li Kao

Ok so now I buy the humble bundle of last week and pay with paypal like I always do.
Result : "The payment process you have chosen usually takes 3-7 business days to complete".

This is smelling more and more like shitty night.

r3n4ud

Ok so now I buy the humble bundle of last week and pay with paypal like I always do.
Result : "The payment process you have chosen usually takes 3-7 business days to complete".

Had this happen to me twice yesterday :/.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
This might be the one guys

less than a minute ago Removed SupportsCDKeyCopyToClipboard – 1
less than a minute ago Removed ShowCDKeyOnLaunch – 1
less than a minute ago Removed LegacyKeyRegistryLocation – HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\TestApp8850\SteamKey
less than a minute ago Removed LegacyKeyRegistrationMethod – registry

If its live will make a new thread! Can't wait to play!
Many think your tag should be Belief.exe.

I think it should be DEL gfwl.exe.

Turfster

Welp... my steam keeps being stuck on Connecting... even after removing the Clientregistry.blob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom