• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VII: Known bug with library game count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swatseal

Neo Member
Had some extra games from purchasing Humble Bundles that I thought someone may want.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hard Reset: Extended Edition -- MB-314D2F650670E558
Mark of the Ninja -- MB-74E34DEE049AF183
Brutal Legend -- MB-8FE6C724AF8C1779 - Taken by Grampa Simpson. 8 entrants total.
Dungeonland -- MB-92617B794DDAC461 - Taken by Natty1. 13 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-637B13E33EFF8712 - Taken by Lobogris. 1 entrants total.
The Showdown Effect -- MB-9D92E0ADC1AE2288 - Taken by MulderWasTaken. 1 entrants total.
FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-852B06EF9BA32002 - Taken by nNom. 2 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-3A1C5D9CEEF1ACE2
LIMBO -- MB-D5D5B639B3032676
Magicka Plus Crusader Kings II -- MB-D401BB5C658C7C60

t1384881539z1.png

DocSeuss

Rather foolishly, I picked up Tower of Guns cheap on Indie Game Stand, only to find it hasn't got a Steam key yet, even though it's been greenlit. Owell. I'll try to not forget about it.

Clawww

Rather foolishly, I picked up Tower of Guns cheap on Indie Game Stand, only to find it hasn't got a Steam key yet, even though it's been greenlit. Owell. I'll try to not forget about it.

You should play it. You'll get a feel for the game in a 10-15 minute session. In any case, I'm sure people will talk about it once it hits Steam so you'll remember your key.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Aww. I want it too. I want to try it out

When I'm done learning Traditional Chinese, I'll let you know how it is. :p

Thanks for the reminder. I tend to forget about IGS.

Hasney

Just to give you guys a heads up about randomgamekeys.eu, 2 of the 20 that I'm not giving away have come up as previously redeemed, so I'll let you know how support is it looks like!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What is this I don't even...?

From Enhanced Steam's chrome store reviews:

Works good for what its for, but it breaks videos not only on Steam's website but on YouTube and other sites. Please fix.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Have you thought about renaming it Enhanced Steam/Diminished YouTube?

The classic "it's not a bug, it's a feature!" stance, eh? Nice.

jshackles

No new weekly deals? Fall sale this week confirmed.
;)

This one looks way better than those saying you're trying to scam them with Amazon affiliate links. :D

True enough.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
A tip to people setting up their videogame key selling websites: if you're really on the up-and-up, try to pick a less sketchy name than something like totallylegitimatecdkeysbrodontaskquestions.topleveldomainyouneverfuckingdealwithforshit.

Giard

Wasn't there supposed to be a Fall sale starting today? I thought it leaked a couple of weeks ago. I guess it was false.

jshackles

Weekly sales still not live or in the news feed. Could actually mean a sale on Thursday.

Chronoja

Was I imagining things when I read a while ago that enhanced steam was supposedly updated to remove all the items from the steam specials list that aren't actually discounted? because this specials list is still continually growing week after week with titles no longer on sale.

I know I can check the sales on other sites like steamdb, but it's just indicative of one of the things I dislike about valve, that being their completely lethargic approach to fixing all the little things here and there.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Daily:
- 85% off The Ball ($1.49)

Weeklies:
- 80% off Storm: Frontline Nation ($1.99)
- 75% off You Don't Know Jack ($4.99)
- 75% off World of Zoo ($3.74)
- 75% off the Star Wolves franchise
- 75% off Razor 2: Hidden Skies ($2.49)
- 75% off Post Apocalyptic Mayhem ($2.49 or $6.24 for a three-pack [$2.08 per head])
- 75% off Jade Empire: Special Edition ($3.75)
- 75% off the Full Spectrum Warrior franchise
- 75% off Eve Online: Starter Pack ($4.99)
- 75% off Deep Black: Reloaded ($7.49)
- 75% off Aura: Fate of the Ages ($1.24)
- 70% off Super Splatters ($2.99)
- 66% off Prime World: Defenders ($5.09)
- 50% off Hexodius ($4.99)
- 50% off Dungeonland's All-access Pass ($4.99 or $14.99 for a four-pack [$3.75 per head])

Just Prime World and Hexodius for me.

Hasney

Well RandomGameKeys have come back to me very very quickly and said they'd either refund 20 diamonds for the 2 keys that are duplicates or get the bot to re-roll me 2 keys, so looks like I've got another couple of games coming instead of East india Company and Pirates of Black Cove Gold.

header.jpg

Time to retire World Basketball Manager 2010.

I want to love these new tycoon games, but they just lack the charm of their Kairosoft equivilents.

Anteater

One of ModBot's functions is to help moderators moderate. All moderators can use ModBot's moderation tools. Those tools include being able to respond while locking a thread, so you can surmise that if someone locks a thread using ModBot it could be anyone on the staff. No one other than me has direct access to the account or the login password for the account.

That's cool :D Thanks for the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom