• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2012 Thread 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-D_FTW

Will trade any of the following two games:

stronghold 3 gold edition
warhammer 40k space marine
binary domain
men of war assault squad goty
civilization v

For Dark Souls.

how about dirt 3 and steam big picture mode beta?
Goddammit I've started quoting all you posts to look if there's a hidden steamkey
LLShC.gif

Nabs

Thanks Wario. I was going to pick this up during the next Steam sale. I guess I don't have to.
DUDE! I said I would give a civ 5 code for Dark Souls code just a couple posts ago :( :(

You make me sad wario :( :)

I don't want to knock your hustle, but Civ 5 isn't worth much.

1-D_FTW

I wish I could go back and stop myself from activating the Dirt Showdown key.

Asking humans to not act like savages is asking too much.

Every mealgame could be your last, grab every one you can.

:lol I was going to ask Stallion to post his gameplay stats on that one, but wasn't 100 percent certain he got in on that one.

It's the rare freebie where you have regret the instant after clicking "activate".

You might get a nickel gum for it.

lol. I did get a few offers but everything I already own. :( I'd trade for castle crashers or half minute hero too :) I want at least some game I haven't played yet lol. Something that isn't bad rats I mean :) Dark Souls I never finished on console which is why I was after that one.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bought Total War Battles, which is half off ($4.99 inc. $2 Aussie Tax), presumably as today's Total War special, and also the Tiny & Big SE.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got a $50 voucher and it's burning a hole in my (virtual) wallet. Thinking of pulling the trigger on Sleeping Dogs or Borderlands 2. I know they're cheaper elsewhere but I don't have credit elsewhere.

Gvaz

Banned
For that package:

Would someone be willing to part with or sell me Stronghold 3?

I don't want anything else in that pack except that game.

Just started Max Payne 2 and it's got horrible jaggies and I'm stuck with a 4:3 resolution. It's got no ingame options to change any of that. Anybody know how to get some AA and custom resolution going? Max Payne 1 was relatively fine so this is just weird.

Sajjaja

What are your thoughts on the TW series GAF? Interested in Medieval.

I've never played a Total War game before but I do fancy strategy games like Civ 4 and what not but TW seems kind of intimidating with the large scale real time battles.

jediyoshi

Just started Max Payne 2 and it's got horrible jaggies and I'm stuck with a 4:3 resolution. It's got no ingame options to change any of that. Anybody know how to get some AA and custom resolution going? Max Payne 1 was relatively fine so this is just weird.

MP1 and 2 are stuck at 4:3
No real aa options past that, you're best off just forcing it in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom