• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

I really liked 'The Lovely Bones' book... the movie is decent.

My first post in the this new Steam thread. What a contribution!

Giveaway time! Please, say thanks if you get them so people know which keys are gone! Quote to see:

Trine

Magicka

Magicka Vietnam

Painkiller: Black Editon

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Awww yeah, got off my ass with HL2 and finally wrapped up the triology's achievements. Feels good having a straight 3 100%'s for those game at last.

Guys, didn't Steam have a "deactivate all other computers associated with this account" option, or is it my impression?

No such thing, since Steam don't do activations. They might have a "log off all other computers logged into my account" option, but I assume you won't need it.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
How many runs did it take to 100% HL2? Or should I just spam save?

You can do it in one run. The only one you need to pay attention for is finding all of the lambda caches. There are some good guides for those. I had like 27/33 achievements from just dicking around in levels (haven't beaten the game proper since before the achievements) so I just spedrun the levels with lambda caches and got the other 5 objective related achievements over a couple sittings today.

Sober

You can do it in one run. The only one you need to pay attention for is finding all of the lambda caches. There are some good guides for those. I had like 27/33 achievements from just dicking around in levels (haven't beaten the game proper since before the achievements) so I just spedrun the levels with lambda caches and got the other 5 objective related achievements over a couple sittings today.
I swear I always end up missing one or two. And then Episode 2 always has those stupid grubs, and I'm always 1 to 3 short of it popping. I really should read a guide.

Nabs

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed pre-orders are coming (4-pack too!).

Awww yeah, got off my ass with HL2 and finally wrapped up the triology's achievements. Feels good having a straight 3 100%'s for those game at last.

I didn't know you could get achievements with the Maldo HD mod.

1) It probably isn't that Battleship.

2) Posting a video of that guy hating on something is the fastest way to get me to want something.

I'm not sure why anyone would think this is related to the movie at all.

zulux21

anyone else having a problem with the steam voice chat...?
when I try to start voice chat my steam client explodes o.o;
not a big deal I will just use skype but it's odd.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Blizzard

Banned
anyone else having a problem with the steam voice chat...?
when I try to start voice chat my steam client explodes o.o;
not a big deal I will just use skype but it's odd.
If you are opted into the Steam beta, opt back out. I think voice chat is broken on the beta right now.

Ok, people, that Indie Gala bundle has Deponia in. Is it worth the additional price? (I have the other games.)

Been really curious about Deponia... What kind of game it is? Old school graphical adventure? Halp! Considering whether I should wait or gently add to the backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom