• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurahador

So those TF2 hats might sell on the marketplace? I don't seem to have any TF2 items at all in my inventory despite having preordered a bunch of games and actually buying TF2 back when it was pay instead of f2p. :(

I'd be happy to recoup a couple bucks.

You need to run TF2 first. Though it usually won't be tradable until a few days after the game release.

dani_dc

Here's hoping they strip the DRM (having to log on into S-E servers) out of the FF VII steam port, otherwise I'll just skip getting it on Steam.

Blizzard

Banned
Here's hoping they strip the DRM (having to log on into S-E servers) out of the FF VII steam port, otherwise I'll just skip getting it on Steam.
Is it always online DRM or just having to log on once when you start it DRM? I'm afraid if there's a special EULA, it might include the extra DRM.

But if it DOESN'T include extra, just Steam, that would be great. And you know the great thing about a PC release? MAJOR INTERNET SPOILERS FOR FF7 DO NOT READ THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Maybe people can mod Aeris back in! :D

First FF I played due to Square completely forgetting Europe exists was VII and it wasn't my bag. Saying that though it did make me wonder why on earth mags like Super Play were talking this series up. It wasn't until FF IV and VI were ported to the PlayStation did I truly start to love the series. Didn't care for VIII and despite people trying to tell me 'but it's so realistic' the character models looked like Pez dispensers to me. IX is my all time fav and at the time I played that I had hardly touched the first couple of entries.

brofist. LOVED IX.

Nabs

Wow, awesome. I watched a few videos of prison architect. It's going to be a neat game.

I really like the introversion games. Uplink is still the best "hacking" game ever.

Weird. I thought I picked up their Humble Bundle, but I guess I skipped out on it. I'll keep an eye out for future sales.

Baha

Quick heads up for anybody experiencing weird inventory refreshing problems when attempting to trade on steam, opt out of the steam beta.

nexen

Sudeki? The Xbox Sudeki!?!?

What's next? Panzer Dragoon Orta by SEGA? (I wish! :p)

I like the way you think.

Also Crimson Skies, Mech Assault, and Blood Wake.

I wonder if MS did a bunch of x86 emulator work for their new console's backwards compatibility and we're about to reap the rewards? A man can hope.

HoosTrax

Have to give a shoutout to IblisGinjo for gifting me an Arma III alpha invite. Hmm I wonder if my TrackIR set works in this game.

With the way it has been selling, it's going to be funny if it ends up outselling CoDMW2 PC.

Tempted to get that pack, Ridge Racer has been on my wishlist for a while and I like Ace Combat games, but this one is a bit special to say the least. Hmm

Varg

Banned
Still looking for more people to friend up on steam with. Steam ID = SnakeVargas86

I play Chivalry, NS2, L4D2, Killing Floor, and I like long walks on the beach.

Prison Architect is 30$ for an alpha... I'm surprised it even sold that much.

First FF I played due to Square completely forgetting Europe exists was VII and it wasn't my bag. Saying that though it did make me wonder why on earth mags like Super Play were talking this series up. It wasn't until FF IV and VI were ported to the PlayStation did I truly start to love the series. Didn't care for VIII and despite people trying to tell me 'but it's so realistic' the character models looked like Pez dispensers to me. IX is my all time fav and at the time I played that I had hardly touched the first couple of entries.

you are a true bro

:lol at the Pez dispensers though

didamangi

I like the way you think.

Also Crimson Skies, Mech Assault, and Blood Wake.

I wonder if MS did a bunch of x86 emulator work for their new console's backwards compatibility and we're about to reap the rewards? A man can hope.

Nah, Sudeki had a PC release in 2005. Looks like Microsoft just want to release their old catalogs of PC games on Steam. (And some new ones too for that matter)

nexen

Nah, Sudeki had a PC release in 2005. Looks like Microsoft just want to release their old catalogs of PC games on Steam. (And some new ones too for that matter)

MY DREAMS.... CRUSHED.

How cool would it be to get the xbox Crimson Skies on PC though? With online multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom