• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillansan

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that game exists. It still looks kinda interesting.

Yeah I am quite interested in it, I like the art style, the music is amazing and the combat system seems promising. They should however hire a new voice actor for the main character and dial the cheesy dialog down a few notches.

One can hope it's Dragon's Dogma!

So Microsoft suddenly wants to herald a new era of "let's get back to PC"? One can hope.

Who ended with the rights for a Mech Commander? Gosh, I would kill for a 3rd entry...

edit: WTF, Naruto on Steam?

Holy Sweet Mother Mercy and all the divinities of PC gaming!

Megasoum

Banned
Ubisoft weekend deals. A new deal everyday. And today is Anno 2070.

lmao WTF, not even a week ago I was in here saying how I wished I would have bought Anno when it was on sale over the holidays lol.

Swap "Ghost Recon" for "Tom Clancy games in general" and "Rayman" for "Far Cry" and that's my bet

They'll never put Rayman Origins 75% off, right? The only one that doesn't use Uplay IIRC.

Is there a list of Ubisoft non-Uplay titles?

edit: to the post below, wow, I had no idea about Sudeki for PC. Point still stands about Orta, come on, SEGA!

Miker

How is the PC version of Chaos Theory? It's always been a game I've appreciated from afar.

Pretty great. And if you're wondering, it doesn't have native controller support, but with xpadder, it's very simple to have it running almost perfectly.

Grief.exe

How is the PC version of Chaos Theory? It's always been a game I've appreciated from afar.

I just played it in January

Game is perfection, port is great. Probably going to pick up Pandora Tomorrow next time its on sale as well.

Hard to pass these classics up for $2.50

SuperÑ;50128401 said:
http://steamdb.info/sub/26248/

Does that mean FF8 is coming to Steam too?

It has achievements as well

http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamU...ievementPercentagesForApp/v0002/?gameid=39150

Pretty great. And if you're wondering, it doesn't have native controller support, but with xpadder, it's very simple to have it running almost perfectly.

I played it with KB/M.

It actually plays just fine. It uses the scroll wheel on your mouse to change your sneaking speed instead of having analog movement like with a controller

Varg

Banned
Anyone with ace of spades care to give their opinion on the game? I know it had problems but did the recent updates and classic mode fix these? The playerbase decent?

Nevermind, seems like they just changed it to a free week for ace of spades!!! Gonna try this bad boy and see how it is now.

I just played it in January

Game is perfection, port is great. Probably going to pick up Pandora Tomorrow next time its on sale as well.

Hard to pass these classics up for $2.50

I don't think Pandora Tomorrow is on Steam.

Yup, the PC port of Pandora Tomorrow apparently has some lighting issues Ubi is unwilling to fix. Or maybe it's a situation similar to Hitman Contracts where they don't want to renew a licensing deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom