• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
TF2 guys, what should I do to further clothe my scout?

Should I do 3x Refined for a random headgear, hope I get lucky, and trade for what I want?

Or

4x Refined + Scout token for Random Scout Headgear.

Or

Just trade my refined and other items for what I want?

the Fancy Fedora
250px-Fancy_Fedora.png

Exuro

I prefer the drop down menus compared to what we had(quicker access and such) but honestly it feels like they're just trying to figure out how to display all of the newer features steam had received on a ui that was designed before those features were planned. They really should make a new ui from scratch imo.

I prefer the drop down menus compared to what we had(quicker access and such) but honestly it feels like they're just trying to figure out how to display all of the newer features steam had received on a ui that was designed before those features were planned. They really should make a new ui from scratch imo.
yea i agree.also more library options like bigger icons in list view.maybe 32 px instead of the tiny ones currently in.

Bluth54

TF2 guys, what should I do to further clothe my scout?

Should I do 3x Refined for a random headgear, hope I get lucky, and trade for what I want?

Or

4x Refined + Scout token for Random Scout Headgear.

Or

Just trade my refined and other items for what I want?

Honestly you should just trade for what you want. If you don't want to deal with trade servers you can use a website like Team Fortress 2 Warehouse.

I use TF2 warehouse to buy a lot of my items.

Bluth54

how do you get actual money with this?

I don't think they actually pay you out with real money, you trade in TF2 items for credits and then can use those credits to buy other TF2 items. The whole thing is automated through the website and bots run the steam accounts.

Salsa

I don't think they actually pay you out with real money, you trade in TF2 items for credits and then can use those credits to buy other TF2 items. The whole thing is automated through the website and bots run the steam accounts.

booooo

6a00d83452033569e20120a545f6cd970c-pi

cant do nothin with that

CPS2

How mad would it be if they ported everything on 360 to steam, then made the 720 a steambox + exclusives. Then it would actually be a tough decision for me between PC or 720.

So Machinarium is really nice. I feel smart for being able to beat the first 3 or 4 screens without any guides or hints. But now I'm stuck at a
match red and green lights minigame
, which I think I'll leave for later as there's some other place I can still go, that I haven't explored yet. I hope it's not necessary to proceed.
I finished it some time ago, and, if my memory is correct, this puzzle is really necessary to proceed in the game

The Amazing Spider-Man

For a movie tie-in game, it was actually pretty decent. It was a fun game, but kinda "empty." I'm sure people would compare it to Spider-Man 2, but it was really worth my time. Took about 12ish hours to beat. Still have to play the Stan Lee pack though.

Definitely recommend people play it when it's cheap.

With all the new stuff found on the database in the past week, any chance of a new thread for that stuff? Seems like there's been a sizeable cache. Would be good to have something outlining the confirmed/MIA games.

I think indies are in for a bit of a shock this month releasing all around GDC. I know it's probably a good time with all the free press but there's just too many games releasing all at once up against Bioshock Infinite. I'm probably only going to be able to buy/play a couple, as I already bought a Monaco 4 pack.

Fez, Monaco, Don't Starve, Dyad, Incredipede, Amnesia, DayZ.. probably a bunch of Greenlight stuff

Salsa

With all the new stuff found on the database in the past week, any chance of a new thread for that stuff? Seems like there's been a sizeable cache. Would be good to have something outlining the confirmed/MIA games.

there's a bunch of threads that have been made throughout the day, including one dedicated for leaks alone

Salsa

god damn it salsa why would you do this to me

you know steam syndrome makes it harder to resist when someone else picks up a game

:D :D :D

honestly i'd say wait till a sale. I only grabbed it because I got some spare money and im guessing that I might be able to make some of the purchase back by selling the TF2 Bioshock items..

the thing that pushed me over the edge is that apparently episode 2 is coming out in april and it seems like the kinda thing I'd want to talk to other people about as they come out. Like The Walking Dead

Dr Dogg

I'd like to think that they've placed a drinking bird over the send key. That or some technical marvel using ropes and pulleys, oh and steam powered obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom