• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM announcements & updates 2013 - Year of the SteamBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness Steam has been on a roll lately. PES 2013. Never thought I'd see that on PC. If it were only 10-20 cheaper.
I just don't know if im living a dream, Lords of Shadows coming to PC and Steamworks. Dragons Dogma and Halo 3 joining too. Three great games about to get free from it's console shackles.

Looks like the game expenses abstinence is about to be over. Was good while it lasted.

Salsa

ibqqCnZQAIWYhs.PNG

legit

Well shoot, my consoles already collect dust aside from when we use the PS3 for movies. Now we might be clearing out space and build a PC for the living room

Nillansan

I just don't know if im living a dream, Lords of Shadows coming to PC and Steamworks. Dragons Dogma and Halo 3 joining too. Three great games about to get free from it's console shackles.

Looks like the game expenses abstinence is about to be over. Was good while it lasted.

I don't think there are any signs of Dragon's Dogma in the registry.

Salsa

so did the Kentucky Route Zero guys ever commented on wether they'll do another discount when the next episode is released?

eyeing it, hardddd, but at this point idk if I it wouldnt be best to wait

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There is nothing game-ruining about something that happens like 6 hours into it. People are only nostalgic about that shit because they were kids and to them she represented whatever girl they had a crush on at the time. She's a fairly crap character up to that point TBH, totally boring.

Salsa

There is nothing game-ruining about something that happens like 6 hours into it. People are only nostalgic about that shit because they were kids and to them she represented whatever girl they had a crush on at the time. She's a fairly crap character up to that point TBH, totally boring.

So_brave.gif

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
so did the Kentucky Route Zero guys ever commented on wether they'll do another discount when the next episode is released?

eyeing it, hardddd, but at this point idk if I it wouldnt be best to wait

I haven't seen them say much about anything, really. I wish the game wasn't so damn expensive, I get what they were going for episodically but the base price is just too damn high to call attention to itself.

I'm also still kicking myself that I didn't just buy Ep 1 at $7, apparently once they got on steam they were only allowed to sell the whole season so they auto-upgraded everyone who paid only $7 to the full version with a steam key. Or so I read.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

Word. I was way more upset whenever Red XIII had to be put down.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
hey I spoiled it, not stallion

I take full responsibility and will take anyone who got spoiled in a fistfight

DUDE WE ARE THERE
You wrote her name wrong on purpose. I won't let you take the blame. I WON'T LET YOU!

:O

argentinian market suddenly added to steam.
Nah, I hate football. This is one game I wouldn't like in my library even for free.

Plus I suck at sports games.

I think there's a statute of limitations.
You're right. Harry dies.

Berto

So I'm trying to play Bioshock 2. Trying is the key word here, this is the worst piece of shit port I have ever played, a complete trainwreck. At the start I had problems with GFWL, then it would randomly crash and I had to force it to run on directx 9, all was fine but now it crashes to desktop every damn time when leaving Ryan Amusements level. Is this normal? I'm an AMD user. Did anyone experienced this nightmare?

zkylon

zkylewd
it's kinda ridiculous that I'm literally considering of buying PES only because it's in steam, even if I only play it once a week with friends.

I'm sick

Salsa

So I'm trying to play Bioshock 2. Trying is the key word here, this is the worst piece of shit port I have ever played, a complete trainwreck. At the start I had problems with GFWL, then it would randomly crash and I had to force it to run on directx 9, all was fine but now it crashes to desktop every damn time when leaving Ryan Amusements level. Is this normal? I'm an AMD user. Did anyone experienced this nightmare?

im playing right now and it's a pretty great port that holds up extremely well and looks quite beautiful when downsampled + forced AA.

check here: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/BioShock_2

FOV change, GFWL removal, DX10 AA, Mouse smoothing fix etc. All set.

everything's totally open. You can change an .ini file and start flying through rapture without taking damage

Berto

im playing right now and it's a pretty great port that holds up extremely well and looks quite beautiful when downsampled + forced AA.

check here: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/BioShock_2

FOV change, GFWL removal, DX10 AA, Mouse smoothing fix etc. All set.

everything's totally open. You can change an .ini file and start flying through rapture without taking damage
Thanks, I see they don't have a solution to my current problem. I guess I'm screwed then, fuck this is so annoying. :mad:

Salsa

Thanks, I see they don't have a solution to my current problem. I guess I'm screwed then, fuck this is so annoying. :mad:

the internet seems to think that the crash at the amusement park is a driver related issue. I actually just passed that part and it was totally fine. Latest Nvidia drivers.

Diego, messi el papa y ahora steam :p

can you look at the store page and tell me wich blond god is featured in at least 3 screenshots?

48322248_forlan_640.jpg

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
the internet seems to think that the crash at the amusement park is a driver related issue. I actually just passed that part and it was totally fine. Latest Nvidia drivers.

can you look at the store page and tell me wich blond god is featured in at least 3 screenshots?

that's right

Which Diego did you think I was talking about? :p

Berto

I have an AMD with the latest drivers. I guess I'll have to see about that tomorrow, I'm too sleepy and mad to think straight. Thanks for your help! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom