• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2016 - HL3 releasing today. Left 4 Dead 3 and Persona 5 this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
FdDo01I.png

Oh my!

Warning: Modbot might be confused and needs to go ly down.

i regret nothing

Uraizen

Banned
Guilty Gear 2: Overture uses an action-based gameplay similar to Devil May Cry while retaining special moves and animations that have been used in past 2D Guilty Gear fighters, combined with RTS elements similar to Herzog Zwei.

Action RTS, or MOBA I dunno?

Oh God, don't give people the impression that the combat is good.

kagamin

Oh God, don't give people the impression that the combat is good.

Oh would you like me to add "or other action games and arena fighters"? Similar doesn't = the same or even as good as, it's just a description that links the two loosely together.

Lain

After 5 hours I managed to reach a boss
(a giant undeadish frog)
and kill it, not without some deaths. Downing the boss was, overall, easier than getting through some rooms with trash jumping around and throwing projectiles at me.

I've learned how to cheese locked-in areas and I've also learned that reading the in-game map is hard.

I'll decide what to upgrade later, though I'm leaning on some kind of offense: the faster they die, the less chances for me to die.

zkylon

zkylewd
finished season 2 of fargo

didn't like it as much as the first, but still pretty good

good thing there's no third season for a while cos i'm a bit tired of true crime stuff atm

back to izombie for mee

zkylon

zkylewd
So instead of Hyper Light Drifter I 'accidentally' got Vermintide. I suppose I've been missing a good online coop hack n slash fest.

Arthea

let's talk trends for a while.
At the time when I was considering joining steam, that was 4-5 years ago, steam had 3K games total. Now if a trend of 300 new games per month will continue, steam will have extra 3K games in 2016 alone. I don't think even most rich collectors can keep up with this release rate, can they? Meaning even more games won't sell at all if they can't. Oh, I'm aware that even with these numbers steam is nowhere near iOS game release rate, but as iOS has mostly f2p games (I think, not sure), steam situation is different.
Or do you think we haven't reached the limit yet? 10 new games every day looks pretty insane to me, but maybe we will go deeper? Will it ever stop? What happens to devs which games are buried in share amount of new releases and never bought or played, bundles really can't pay for development of those games, or can they?
Where and when will this growth stop?

I spent 41 cents on fonts.

What am I doing with my life?

do you guys know how much proper unicode fonts cost these days?
just checking

data

Wtf are those fonts though, none of them besides that one sparkly one appear to be letters?

These are the fonts you get, what. I should've clicked on them to see what they were like before I bought them. Atleast it was only 41 cents.

Deques

Can't stop watching City Hunter :/ started last week and im already on City Hunter 2 and im 42 episodes in.

[IMGhttps://49.media.tumblr.com/ddc3b818faa1235701ca0a8127b0c349/tumblr_ngp8kxEKbd1r3rdh2o1_500.gif[/IMG]

This should be your favorite City Hunter movie

cityhunter.jpg

Lomax

Has it ever happened before that the BTA was higher than the Third Tier?

It has, and it caused some weird issues with game bundles, but they always corrected it fairly quickly. They'll probably leave this one though, it's actually more funny that way.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
1 zone down, Hyper Light Drifter is all sorts of awesome. Game should be getting Bastion levels of hype. Its also the game that I wanted Bastion to be, but thats another issue altogether (I really need to give Bastion another shot one of these days)

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I wonder if that sticker comes with the season pass.

Deques

IndieGala has a new erotic game bundle for sale. Not sure if I should link to it. Just go to IndieGala and you probably find the bundle there

Volimar

The Indiegala Milamber bundle.

Those titles.

This is perfect. They can claim April Fools while making a manga load of money.

Ozium

indiegala are filthy smut peddlers

seems about right

also can people make up their mind about hyper light drifter? is it like bastion or is it good?

Tizoc

indiegala are filthy smut peddlers

seems about right

also can people make up their mind about hyper light drifter? is it like bastion or is it good?

Just buy the bloody game, I'm grabbing it later tonight.
You kids need to be less indifferent and just blindly rush into things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom