• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | April 2017 - Fly me to the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I reinstalled MGSV since I never finished the game, happens to me frequently. This has got to be one of the smoothest games to play of all time.

It's really the pinnacle of tactical third person controls and overall gameplay.

PQvTCor.jpg

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

Close Your Eyes: Intermission on Steam Greenlight

It's a bit of a sloppy set-up for now, but I mainly want to get it through Greenlight while keeping as much of it secret as possible.

Close Your Eyes: Intermission is a spin-off sequel to the first Close Your Eyes I released on Steam, continuing the story but I will clarify IS NOT Close Your Eyes 2. Follow Marshmallow Monk into a nightmare land in a game that combines elements of the original CYE, an ARG, a Creepypasta, and a new flavor.

I hope you guys enjoy, if it gets Greenlit in time it'll release in less than a month (during May) for $0.99. Appreciate those who look at the page and consider voting!

Thank you for your time.

r3n4ud

It's a bit of a sloppy set-up for now, but I mainly want to get it through Greenlight while keeping as much of it secret as possible.

Close Your Eyes: Intermission is a spin-off sequel to the first Close Your Eyes I released on Steam, continuing the story but I will clarify IS NOT Close Your Eyes 2. Follow Marshmallow Monk into a nightmare land in a game that combines elements of the original CYE, an ARG, a Creepypasta, and a new flavor.

I hope you guys enjoy, if it gets Greenlit in time it'll release in less than a month (during May) for $0.99. Appreciate those who look at the page and consider voting!

Thank you for your time.
Unlocked fps? 4k support? I must know.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Unlocked fps? 4k support? I must know.

The pressing questions~ 60fps lock unfortunately, and technically could support 4k but it wouldn't be the resolution inside the internal resolution.

I'm just playing with the fallaciousness~

Tizoc

Late Shift is good y'all. Gets right to it from the first 10 minutes.
I made it 1/3 of the way through the main plot and stopped cuz I was sleepy and need to go to bed Soon XP

Jawmuncher

Thank you for your time.

Voted!

Red Haze has been one of the most enjoyable titles I have played this year. So people should vote this up.

Fuck me, the Ancient Dragon boss (from The Rainbow Bond quest) is kicking my ass. I'm BR 23 so I don't know if that's too low, but I really want to beat it because I heard Maddox is a good Hex user to get early on. I watched a couple YouTube videos of people beating it and tried to emulate their strategies, but the Dragon's AoE attack sometimes one-shots several of my unions at once. This game is hard.

FLD

If SEGA gives us Vanquish AND Alien: Isolation 2, then everything will be forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Goddamn, I want a sequel to A:I so bad. That game was amazing.

Jawmuncher

Sega needs to repent for a lot of things.

No Valkyria sequel starring Avon
No Vanquish 2
Sonic Lost world on PC instead of a better game
No port of the lost world arcade to enjoy at home.

They are far from being free of sin

Nyoro SF

Sega needs to repent for a lot of things.

No Valkyria sequel starring Avon
No Vanquish 2
Sonic Lost world on PC instead of a better game
No port of the lost world arcade to enjoy at home.

They are far from being free of sin

You like him so much you misspelled his name! :p

If SEGA gives us Vanquish AND Alien: Isolation 2, then everything will be forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Goddamn, I want a sequel to A:I so bad. That game was amazing.

I'll take just Vanquish, thank you.

And of course Sonic 2006 to become the new Bad Rats of suffering for all ( somehow it gives me joy to watch other people suffer - like AVGN- like I did buying that thing at full price. Seriously, fuck killing Hitler, I have worse mistakes to fix using a time machine, dammit ). Speaking of gifts, I'm a little rusty on modbot and humblebundle.

I don't suppose anyone here is just dying to gain Galactic Civilizations I and II to save me the effort of re-educating myself?

Also, on the topic of humble: Gods Will Be Watching is currently in the 'pay what you want' segment of their Wild Frontier bundle, along with Ice Lakes and Frontiers.

The best thing about Vanquish getting ported is that forward porting hopes can be concentrated on better games.

Now Anarchy Reigns on Steam, that would be great.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Animal Lover -- MB-4C43A3E28DB966AC - Taken by dave is ok
GAUGE -- MB-BE699A341B39DD89 - Taken by Zeeman
The Dweller -- MB-245B0C7D649070AD - Taken by bobnowhere
The Final Take -- MB-6C3612B7A155FE42 - Taken by sadblob
Visitors -- MB-433F6034C4D3C71A - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Annubis

Thank you for your time.

That looks like a sock on a co...

Tonton

That's on atlus

That's problably not going to happen. The reason IIRC we are getting all these yakuza's in english, is playstation. Sega doesn't care enough to translate the game, because not that many people buy it, most likely they don't care enough to port it to pc.
I think at some point someone from ATLUS clarified that was only the case for Yakuza 5. 0, Kiwami and 6 are all Sega using ATLUS

Regginator

So I disabled the rank display beneath my name in Rocket League, but I forgot how to turn it back on. How do I turn it on? I can't seem to find it in the options.

Supposedly the new Grab Bagger 2 bundle over at Groupees has a chance to include Eryi's Action. I bought two bundles hoping to get it with no luck. If anyone happens to get a spare key for it I have plenty of past bundle keys I could offer for it. Just shoot me a Pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom