• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Now that I have made a clean install of Windows 7, I'm seriously gonna make my Dual Shock 3 work with my desktop this time. But in the progress I lost all of my bookmarks, so I can't remember, where I can download the drivers and how to install it..

Sendou

So I'm not qualified? Okay, unless I post a note on GAF, I'm just pretender. And what I posted earlier was only the tip of the iceberg. But fuck me, I can't even make a joke about it.

I think the point is that if you post something like that people will do a double take because like Casimir said there has been cases of people posting serious suicide notes here. I'm not saying you're not qualified whatever that means.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of BinaryPork2737, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game -- MB-B914B6DD308236DA - Taken by kami_sama. 34 entrants total.

t1408401867z1.png

rtcn63

I think the point is that if you post something like that people will do a double take because like Casimir said there has been cases of people posting serious suicide notes here. I'm not saying you're not qualified whatever that means.

I'm positive he knew I was being sarcastic, but believed me to be "making light". Being unintentionally callous towards those who've actually suffered.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Chariot

I spent most of my teenage years begging for death to take me in my sleep; I succumbed to the extent where I have large gaps in memory with regards to that era. Am I not qualified to make light of it?
No, you should care for others. It's sad of course, but just because you have or had a condition doesn't mean that you have a free pass, since there are other people with that condition around who may not feel like want to take suicide lightly. It would very inconsiderate to ignore your surroundings.

So I'm not qualified? Okay, unless I post a note on GAF, I'm just a pretender. Good to know. Thanks for making light of my experiences.
Being on suicide watch because of a Taylor Swift stream is odd at least and looks more like a joke.

rtcn63

I can't even... you guys... what? If you can't even joke about... SteamGAF... I... there's no way I can... you're all right and I'm wrong. Even though I don't believe that's how it should be.

EDIT: Remind me, honestly if I ever post in here again outside of qualifying for the no lurker rule. I'm done. This is... I'm sorry if I've offended people, but I'm done.

I bought Surgeon Simulator AE add on for $3, seems like an okay price, and I today had a friend who hasn't been on Steam in 2 years log on and immediately go on a buying spree and playing all sorts of games, really weird.

Indignate

I bought Surgeon Simulator AE add on for $3, seems like an okay price, and I today had a friend who hasn't been on Steam in 2 years log on and immediately go on a buying spree and playing all sorts of games, really weird.

It's not your friend, it's a robot.

Report it quickly before they takeover.

Deitus

I was hoping if I just laid low for long enough, I could escape Bad Rats free. But clearly there is no escape from a 24 cent Bad Rats sale.

Curse you Man Puncher! I'll get you for this!
I probably won't.

Oh well, I guess it's all uphill from here. And hey, free cards.

Zafir

There was a rumour that GAME or a Uk retailer complained to Ubisoft and it got pulled because of that.

Why even bother? All 3, Far Cry 4, The Crew and Assassin's Creed Unity were extortionately priced in the UK. No one in their right mind would pay £50. You'd either ask someone from another region to buy it for you if you really wanted a Steam copy, or just buy a retail copy for way cheaper. Neither of which gets affected by removing it from the UK store. xD

I was hoping if I just laid low for long enough, I could escape Bad Rats free. But clearly there is no escape from a 24 cent Bad Rats sale.

I probably won't.

Oh dear, Bad Rats is $0.24? Brace yourselves for ModBot's Winter is coming early.

Indignate

I probably won't.

I have the perfect avatar change for you.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Just thought I'd share with all of you my passion.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dusk Golem, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #8 -- MB-7FC02D40ADC14B48 - Taken by ChimpanzeeThat. 10 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-393F78F6AF917551 - Taken by -MD-. 9 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-1888C3F5634B8E41 - Taken by Vuze. 12 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-48DE6BEF9F383746 - Taken by topyy. 12 entrants total.
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-8E7D9C1CE5898F66 - Taken by Deitus. 15 entrants total.

Mystery Game #6 -- MB-23D4BA50F12DED00 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 19 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-9AA4CAE817177788 - Taken by nightstorm. 13 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-A8C9A7610C6363D3 - Taken by Darkroronoa. 12 entrants total.

t1408400008z1.png

Pachimari

How do I see if my dongle is one of the supported ones for Dual Shock 3?

Directly Supported Dongles
USB\VID_03F0&PID_231D
USB\VID_045E&PID_3500
USB\VID_0461&PID_4D75
USB\VID_046D&PID_C709
USB\VID_047D&PID_105E
USB\VID_0489&PID_E011
USB\VID_0489&PID_E042
USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E
USB\VID_04CA&PID_3006
USB\VID_050D&PID_016A
USB\VID_05AC&PID_821A
USB\VID_05AC&PID_821F
USB\VID_07D1&PID_F101
USB\VID_0930&PID_0215
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_200A
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2101
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2146
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2150
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2153
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_217D
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2198
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E1
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1715
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1783
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1785
USB\VID_0B05&PID_179C
USB\VID_0B05&PID_17B5
USB\VID_0B05&PID_B700
USB\VID_0C10&PID_0000
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3002
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3004
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3005
USB\VID_0DB0&PID_3801
USB\VID_0DF6&PID_2200
USB\VID_0E5E&PID_6622
USB\VID_1131&PID_1001
USB\VID_1131&PID_1004
USB\VID_1286&PID_2044&MI_00
USB\VID_13D3&PID_3304
USB\VID_413C&PID_8126
USB\VID_8086&PID_0189
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA
USB\VID_0930&PID_0214
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2154
USB\VID_0489&PID_E04D
USB\VID_413C&PID_8197
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2021
USB\VID_05AC&PID_8286
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2100
USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8723
USB\VID_044E&PID_3010
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1788
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190
USB\VID_13D3&PID_3315
USB\VID_0489&PID_E027
USB\VID_05AC&PID_821D
USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0724
USB\VID_050D&PID_065A
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E3
USB\VID_05AC&PID_8216
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21B4

I think I installed the drivers succesfully but want to be sure my dongle is directly supported, as it didn't specify that a bluetooth driver had been installed.

so, 66% for Guacamelee STCE is ~ $6 ?
i am thinking to buy it just to sell it for 4 TF2 keys
this will be my first attempt to sell game for a keys
any tips for a noob ?

Aside from Russian traders's competition, you have also to keep into account that the game will be sold at a discounted price for all owners of original Guacamelee, that is to say quite a bunch of people, since it has been bundled massively and on put on sale many times.

To thank our fans, we're offering a deep loyalty discount off the price of STCE for owners of the original Guacamelee! Gold on Steam! We loved revisiting the game and making heaps of tweaks and additions we'd always wanted, and we hope you enjoy returning to it too.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
What model/arcade stick have you bought? (TE? TE2? ;) )

TE

Going to kick ass in SF, Ikaruga and Crimzon Clover now

Don't make light of suicidal thoughts.

Joking about taboos are a way of normalizing them, so for me it's a good thing.

Well, for a tourist is a good place.
Living here is hell.

We have a house in Tolfa, one hour north of Rome, and as much as I enjoy life here, I can imagine things can be rough, economically speaking.

The women, the sights and the food though, mamma mia

Dr Dogg

Where Bad Rats succeeds in being a bad but simple to play game Unearthed has really tested my patience after 30 mins due to horrible performance issues and some incredibly clunk controls (don't even get me started on the game mechanics or dialogue). Thankfully there is light at the end of the tunnel...

C0sZ06h.png

So yeah anyone who backed Pillars of Eternity for a tier that granted beta access or bought it as an add on keys are ready to be generated under the Products tab in the backer portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom