• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2014 - Everybody loves iDLEM@STER

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just thought I'd share with all of you my passion.

tumblr_m10rvqdElh1qfds6po1_500.gif

Sure, I'll bite.

Hope it's not Bad Rats - I myself have been a bit of a plague spreader today

kulapik

I have a next OT title idea and I want to throw it out before I forget it :

STEAM August-2 | Playing Games Simulator aka Idlemaster

jediyoshi

How do I see if my dongle is one of the supported ones for Dual Shock 3?

I think I installed the drivers succesfully but want to be sure my dongle is directly supported, as it didn't specify that a bluetooth driver had been installed.

Control panel -> Device manager - Right click, go to Properties of your adapter, Details tab -> Hardware Ids

KarmaCow

What's the best way to go about selling/trading a delisted non-HD copy of Zombie Driver? TF2outposted has netted me nothing but scammers with phishing link attempts.

Dr Dogg

If we're talking about playing "bad" games then I recommend everybody giving Rogue Warrior a go. Most I have laughed when playing a game ever. That ending song too.

I got Rouge Warrior eons ago in some bundle or another but haven't bother to play it (Stump as per usually with shitty games came to the rescue and wrote about 10 paragraphs about it). Ride to Hell is always at the forefront of my mind in the so bad it's good games but I fired up Marlow Briggs last night expecting the same thing but damn that game is actually really good. Well proportionate to the amount it cost me ;)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I hope you all play what I sent you and come back with write-ups here, it's certainly not false advertising
the quality of the game.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition -- MB-B95BFBE036C7884C - Taken by dot. 45 entrants total.
some shitty game I dunno

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1408411408z1.png

Mokoi

Banned
Sellin' drugs. Hardcore drugs.

Works for me!

---

Ohh yeah Ace combat Assault Horizon is such a shit game, and I wish to remove it from my library. I just want to fly jets, but get stuck with a dumb helicopter misson. Alright that's cool, I'm ok with them trying to change things up. Next mission I'll be able to fly a jet no problem. Nope, it ends up being a boring AC-130 shoot fest. I do plan to beat this game sometime, but really just to disappointed to even try right now. It is not really a bad game though, but to me it will be straight shit.

L.O.R.D

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition -- MB-B95BFBE036C7884C - Taken by dot. 45 entrants total.
some shitty game I dunno

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1408411408z1.png

more bad rats to the inventory then

Sendou

Guys is it worth moving to Russia to become a full time Steam trader? It would be only 250km to the nearest (what looks like a) human settlement.

Well SteamGAF it has been a good run but it is now time to abandon this steam powered ship. We've sailed these waters for a long time but the stowaway rats carrying this dark plague have finally inflicted the minds of its passengers to insanity. I leave now in my escape craft and wish you all a fond adieu.

Deitus

Real Horror Stories, all of them.

I'll make it up to you guys later.

It's all good. I had a good feeling it was going to be something like that when I entered. I only entered for one of the games though, whatever that says about my luck.

It's just so fitting that I get that minutes after finding a Bad Rats gift in my inbox.

I am looking forward to all the scary things.

RcR2Hf9.png

Holy shit, every line of that picture is a link to a different skeleton picture or video. Craziness.

Jawmuncher

Well SteamGAF it has been a good run but it is now time to abandon this steam powered ship. We've sailed these waters for a long time but the stowaway rats carrying this dark plague have finally inflicted the minds of its passengers to insanity. I leave now in my escape craft and wish you all a fond adieu.

Don't worry the plague is only for a week.

L.O.R.D

Nope, you would need to have your russian account relocated when you got back, otherwise you would get banned if you tried to buy anything.

hmmm
i am thinking when i go back, i'll only use Russian IP to use it on the new account that created in russia
this way , the account will still look legit ...right ?

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
If we're talking about playing "bad" games then I recommend everybody giving Rogue Warrior a go. Most I have laughed when playing a game ever. That ending song too.

For anyone curious, the main campaign is less than 3 hours long. And the basic pistol is silenced with unlimited ammo.

I can't even... you guys... what? If you can't even joke about... SteamGAF... I... there's no way I can... you're all right and I'm wrong. Even though I don't believe that's how it should be.

EDIT: Remind me, honestly if I ever post in here again outside of qualifying for the no lurker rule. I'm done. This is... I'm sorry if I've offended people, but I'm done.

:/

kulapik

ModBot Basics:

t1cxE6r.gif
some shitty game I dunno

Gooby++car+suspicious+hd+no+car.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Here's my impressions of Real Horror Stories.

header_292x136.jpg

Ever played the flash game, The House? It's basically that, but more convoluted and designed a lot more poorly. Did you know this game once had a free flash version? But the new version added some new areas and puzzles and scares to charge for it. The gameplay is literally click around the screen until something happens, with hardly any guidance or obvious thing to click. The game is littered with jump scares, and uses a large variety of royalty free sounds from the internet. And the game has glitches and bugs. It also released on Steam on April 1st. Think about that.

But there are rats in the game. Rats.

Stealth sequel to Bad Rats, Bad Rats 2: Horror Edition, 11/10, GOTY, buy it for everyone you know and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom