• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocSeuss

Welcome back DocSeuss. Incredible giveaway!

shut_up_baby_futurama.gif

It feels so good to be back. I do not have words. Possibly because today was like... 12 hours+ of work and I'm beat.

Porcupine

You know you have to many games when someone gives away over 100 Steam keys and there is not one game left to enter..

Great giveaway anyway =)

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- if you are mik7697 you should definitely enter for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Volgarr the Viking -- MB-7C23977A9A89FFBE - Taken by Dusk Golem. 7 entrants total.
Super House of Dead Ninjas -- MB-662A5215D6DE7050 - Taken by Htown. 3 entrants total.

t1409294005z1.png

my bundle leftover was Volgarr the mofo viking and Super house of dead mofo ninjas

not much, but at least it's two awesome games, hopefully there's still some who don't have it

I hope I did ok

ModBot said:
Instructions for Melhisedek:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Melhisedek, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII -- MB-78A5BCE04CD9CF6C - Taken by Htown. 20 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-A5EFBFF9FF9D07D4 - Taken by Natty1. 2 entrants total.

t1409304265z1.png

Tellaerin

Yay, me too! \o/ The only thing I did was use the Steam market! Unless people are putting sketchy keys on that market! I think it may have had something to do with me moving out of the country.

I'm going to see if I can get any details from Steam support because I don't want to accidentally do what I did again if I did something wrong!

Glad you finally got things sorted! Maybe you can mention that you moved and ask if that might have caused a problem, and if there's anything you ought to do to avoid more issues in the future. Hope you get the rest of your games back - fingers crossed!

Leila huh? Prepare to be asked for real life pictures, because, you know, that's not creepy at all >_>

Hey, the prodigal son returns! :D Missed ya, man!

I think there are already some real-life pics of Mono floating around on the internet if you look...

kaminacatpsjvs.jpg

>.>

I'm back.

I missed you.

HOLY SHIT DOC'S BACK. :eek:

Dude, welcome back! Place wasn't the same without you.

I thought the last battle is pretty disappointing.

The best part of the game is easily the open area at the beach. I wish there was more like it.
I agree with this, I feel like the beach part of Tomb Raider was when it really felt the most open, like I had room to run around.
Although that did end up pointing out that there wasn't that much to do with the running around, I ended up shooting all the birds and crabs(got an achievement for shooting one of the crabs actually) and then realised that I did everything, hope there are much open areas like the beach in the sequel but with more things to do.

Also the boss fight with that big giant dude, I felt was pretty eh since there was a moment earlier in the game where you meet him and the set him up as threat and then the wind blows him away, and I just couldn't take him seriously at all after that.

I'm back.

I missed you.

Welcome back, Doc.
Haven't really talked to you but I've read a lot of your posts, you have some interesting opinions, even if I don't agree with them.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm sure most here already own them, but Clive Barker's Jericho and Miner Wars Arena: Special Edition are no longer available on Steam, so if you don't already own them you may as well throw your hat into the ring.

I definitely did not need to see what I just saw in that "are you happy" thread in OT side.

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Don't go there. I MEAN IT.

You never tell someone not to do something. Curiosity killed the cat but this time the phoenix. Let it disappear and we'll live our lives in blissful ignorance.

Tektonic

I'm sure most here already own them, but Clive Barker's Jericho and Miner Wars Arena: Special Edition are no longer available on Steam, so if you don't already own them you may as well throw your hat into the ring.

Sadly, that leaves Gunman Clive as the only "Clive" sub/titled game on steam.

Tellaerin

It's in modbot's hands now.

I misread that at first as your life was in Modbot's hands now. ^^;

Anything you can tell us about this movie you're working on? (Yeah, I know it's a bit OT, but considering how your return's something of an event, I think it's excusable.)

rostocker

I just received a key for the Crew from UbiSoft. The beta ends today, but maybe someone wants to try it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for rostocker:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rostocker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Crew -- MB-EF5730DF75E9CE4F - Taken by NZNova

Divius

welcome back doc!

Looks like I possibly found myself a job which means buying a new pc before Witcher 3 comes out and also means I can start doing so giveaways to return the many favors and good times this thread has given me. Then again, it's not certain yet and I don't want to jinx it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
welcome back doc!

Looks like I possibly found myself a job which means buying a new pc before Witcher 3 comes out and also means I can start doing so giveaways to return the many favors and good times this thread has given me. Then again, it's not certain yet and I don't want to jinx it.

Too late. ;)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
my bundle leftover was Volgarr the mofo viking and Super house of dead mofo ninjas

not much, but at least it's two awesome games, hopefully there's still some who don't have it
Oh my, thank you for Volgarr, I've had to miss bundles for trips and am appreciative. Will redeem when I'm home.

Deques

Bought myself NBA 2K14 for $1 from Amazon with the $5 I got from ancient time ago. And it seems that I still have a coupon left or two, I don't know.

I can help someone who wants it for $1. PM me

Bought myself NBA 2K14 for $1 from Amazon with the $5 I got from ancient time ago. And it seems that I still have a coupon left or two, I don't know.

I can help someone who wants it for $1. PM me
Whoa, I didn't see that it was going for 6 bucks, and I have that coupon as well. Time to pounce!

deleted

I see that Ms. Splosion Man got rid of GFWL - is it good enough to compete with Splosion Man? I had lots of fun with that game in 4 player mode and wouldn't mind to have another 4 player local MP game on steam.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Atraveller, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Atraveller, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Crusader Kings II -- MB-3F725442080CB65D - Taken by Sharkiller. 6 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II - Russian Unit Pack -- MB-F1567F72C653015A
t1cxE6r.gif
Prey -- MB-2F89A48C7B17593F - Taken by Sub Zero. 86 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II - African Unit Pack -- MB-98B7C488CF068E2C - Taken by Evrain. 1 entrants total.

t1409301022z1.png

Tektonic

Amazon had a Winter Sale in December 2012 and anybody who purchased an item priced at $9.99 or higher received $5 of credit that can be applied to any 2K game.

i remember buying something during a sale that had a similar coupon.. So i'm wondering where in amazon does it show up, or do i have to dig through my email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom