• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

Dark Souls will be $15 from Amazon soon. Check the thread for details.

I have money on my Steam account (a shit load of gift cards at BB, so I decided to redeem a $50 Steam card to budget myself this year), if Dark Soul doesn't appear, I probably will get it from Amazon.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Toki Tori - $0.49

O15k9.png

AIRic

Be sure to check your wishlist all. There's way more specials than what is on the main page! Trine 2, Burnout Paradise, NFSMW, Vikings, hard reset, Rayman Origins, Witcher 2, Riddick are all ranging from 33-50% off. I wonder if Vikings is worth 8,00$?

From the other now closed thread.

Of course you could always get that, along with 4 other DRM Free games for only $10, from GOG during their Pick 5 & Pay $10 sale promotion currently taking place....

I know, but I have most of the other games. And to be honest, I have such a huge backlog that if a game isn't in my Steam library, I'll forget I own it and probably never play it.

Still, for anyone that's not me, the GOG sale is a great deal.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So, at first glance, it seems like CyL is cruelly pushing Sir Roderick off the space-diving board, and you might think that makes him a jerk. But I think appearances can be deceiving. For example, if Sir Roderick did not want to go diving, why did he climb the ladder up front? Secondly, isn't it possible that Sir Roderick was getting ready to do a backflip and started to slip and that CyL is, in fact, reaching out to prevent him from falling? We also have evidence for this theory based on the fact that Sir Roderick seems to be looking backwards down at the earth to ready his dive!

Also we now have scientific proof that all of the mascots can survival the vacuum of space without oxygen masks. So that's useful information for the future.

So, at first glance, it seems like CyL is cruelly pushing Sir Roderick off the space-diving board, and you might think that makes him a jerk. But I think appearances can be deceiving. For example, if Sir Roderick did not want to go diving, why did he climb the ladder up front? Secondly, isn't it possible that Sir Roderick was getting ready to do a backflip and started to slip and that CyL is, in fact, reaching out to prevent him from falling? We also have evidence for this theory based on the fact that Sir Roderick seems to be looking backwards down at the earth to ready his dive!

Also we now have scientific proof that all of the mascots can survival the vacuum of space without oxygen masks. So that's useful information for the future.

yes

Mark of the Ninja 25 percent discount nope gimme daily

yes

Can we compile a list for every "normal" discounted title?

90%
Zeno Clash

80%

Nation Red

75%

Dead Horde
Zombie Driver
Trapped Dead

50%
Jet Set Radio
Sonic The Hedgehog Episode 1
Sonic The Hedgehog Episode 2
Sonic Adventure DX
Crazy Taxi
Death Rally
The Walking Dead

40%

ARMA 2 Combined Operations

25%

Torchlight 2
Dishonored
etc.

Can we start compiling a list starting with that one?

diffusionx

Gold Member
You know how every talk show has a guest they drop in whenever the scheduled one cancelled?

I feel like Terraria is like that for Steam sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom