• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2014 |OT3| : DIE HARDEREST (HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOHOO!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

totes not OT1's edition™

snow.gif
snow.gif

iksgGkhsLPbQV.gif

Daily Deals:

PSYCH!
mole_popout1.gif

*wall of text you won't read*​

ModBot is a robot that can securely and conveniently give away Steam keys for games. Made by fellow mod sensation Stumpokapow.

How to give something away:
>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

MODBOT ALSO WORKS WITH GIFTS THAT ARE NOT KEYS

What this means is that you can send yourself a steam gift through email, and send modbot the GIFT'S URL. Thus you can use it (and it is encouraged) to make giveaways in this very thread during the sales.

5dfTeqM.png

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot.

TL;DR:

iniV7vH0rbiX4.gif

Users that are willing to help by gifting (in exchange of the proper value sent through paypal) games from other, cheaper regions:

Japanator:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/japanator

Useful Sites:

For better browsing on the different store prices (depending on region) you can always use SteamPrices

For better browsing of every game on sale at the moment I recommend using SteamGameSales

For better everything. Install Enhanced Steam on your browser

bazooper:​

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

---
snow.gif
snow.gif
---

mods in drunk and interrupting my drunkness make this into a new thread PLZ luv u

MRORANGE

Modbot is now on for this thread.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Hello new thread, I shall call you my NeoGAF home.

Hello new friends and old. I look forward to many a fun discussion with you all over games and other random tangents.

Buy Super House Of Dead Ninja.

Kadin

Sweet! Have a great New Year's everyone! Time to go get my drink on. Be safe and be smart!

Don't buy any crap games!!

Grief.exe

I wonder whats going to happen to that Dark Souls, Don't Starve, and Alan Wake giveaway at the end of the last thread.

DedValve

Banned
I applied for the 3 don't starve giveaways, the only game I'm really interested but not sure if it's for me and too scared to spend money on.

Hope I win one =/

Also thanks for the Taken by the Pterodactyl book, it'll be a fantastic read. It's part of a trilogy!

Xisiqomelir

Guys is the Survivor edition of Tomb Raider worth it or no? Should I even buy the regular version, or will Square eventually come up with a version with all the content?

Man I hate DLC.

Massa

Happy 2013 2014 sales!

Guys is the Survivor edition of Tomb Raider worth it or no? Should I even buy the regular version, or will Square eventually come up with a version with all the content?

Man I hate DLC.

The DLC in Tomb Raider is totally worthless, don't worry about it.

Radio

I hope they announce Half Life 3 by having it up as a Community Choice.

If this sale is any indication, it could lose, and then just never be released.

Volcynika

I wonder whats going to happen to that Dark Souls, Don't Starve, and Alan Wake giveaway at the end of the last thread.

Stump needs to update Modbot to point to the old thread and this one I suppose. Otherwise people will need 5 posts in the first thread and the second to be eligible as far as the lurker rule is concerned.

Grief.exe

I applied for the 3 don't starve giveaways, the only game I'm really interested but not sure if it's for me and too scared to spend money on.

Hope I win one =/

You shouldn't be scared, game is one of the best from 2013.

Stump needs to update Modbot to point to the old thread and this one I suppose. Otherwise people will need 5 posts in the first thread and the second to be eligible as far as the lurker rule is concerned.

Its 5 posts from any thread linked to modbot, you won't need 5 posts in here to win giveaways.

I think The Witcher is the best game I've bought in a Steam sale. Just when I thought I was getting sick of videogames, this motherfucker turns up.
Been playing it non-stop the last few days, and I'm just about to start the sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom