• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
I really like the Battleblock Theater music.

BreakyBoy giving away some good games there! I entered for Organ Trail.

zkylon

zkylewd
i love it how the times team ace came to argieland he asked people who bought zeno clash to raise their hands and i'm always the only one in the room :3

Ventara

On a quality per dollar rate, it is indeed a substantially better game than God of War.

I don't think price is a good indicator of quality. Seeing how so many people love it, I'll have to give Marlow Briggs a go. If it's 1/20 as good as God of War. I'll be happy. I love GoW.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Got some good news about work soo..

I dedicate this post to Gravelord_Nito.

pjj6Swe.jpg
XOXO DARLING

Jawmuncher

Shantae Risky's Revenge is finally releasing on Steam on the 15th. SO HYPE RIGHT NOW

Hyped! Finally we can play the game on something other than DSi ware!

Well, if we ignore the iOS port. But yeah! No store page yet though :/

Backed the new game and even bought the GBC and SRR on 3DS.
Have not played more than 30 minutes of each. As soon as it asks me to do actual work and find where to go i give up.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Never played Smash. But I'm very bad at all the others, MK, SF, Tekk, SC, KOF, BlazZlu, Sam Sho.

My brother is very much into fighters, so I've played them all except smash. I just cant remember button combinations.

THIS! This soooo much.
Lol its very easy to pick up and play.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Someone in the KoF forums saying "well why don't you use the local matchmaking thread to find games?"

Because that solves how dead and red-bar the game is...

Good Luck!
Batman Arkham Asylum -- MB-E5276084F7AF5F12 - Taken by Yrael. 6 entrants total.
Batman Arkham City -- MB-937FDCF495B8DD79 - Taken by Elija2. 13 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-9CF2B74427B23F22 - Taken by Madridy. 3 entrants total.
Teleglitch Die More -- MB-14BCB6492774E423 - Taken by Servizio. 7 entrants total.
Yay!
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
Nay.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Getting ready to push Enhanced Steam 6.4 for Firefox, then dive in to the season finale of The Wolf Among Us. Good times.

Jawmuncher

Someone in the KoF forums saying "well why don't you use the local matchmaking thread to find games?"

Because that solves how dead and red-bar the game is...

I'm always down to play some, but i'm terrible.
I have to practice with my character first.

Uzzy

So, we've had CS:GO and Skullgirls nights recently, but would people be interested in playing some Street Fighter IV one night?

Finally got my tier 2 games per mail from humble.

Is there any way to take the game to my inventory and not to my library?
Maybe I want to gift some later.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So, we've had CS:GO and Skullgirls nights recently, but would people be interested in playing some Street Fighter IV one night?

We need a Killing Floor night. I've never played, but I hear it's a blast with friends.

Never played Smash. But I'm very bad at all the others, MK, SF, Tekk, SC, KOF, BlazZlu, Sam Sho.

My brother is very much into fighters, so I've played them all except smash. I just cant remember button combinations.

THIS! This soooo much.

Let's review.
Your brother likes fighters.
Because of this you've played "all of them except Smash".
This is because your brother is smart guy.

As I said in the OT for Abyss Odyssey: Abyss Odyssey is more of a fighter than any Smash game I've ever played. :lol

With that said, they don't seem to have gone full fighting engine in terms of inputs, so I think you'll be okay to mess around with the game and have fun (if it's good).

We need a Killing Floor night. I've never played, but I hear it's a blast with friends.

I'd play. Just send me an invite whenever.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got my tier 2 games per mail from humble.

Is there any way to take the game to my inventory and not to my library?
Maybe I want to gift some later.

Nope, you can only create a gift link or redeem it to your account, not to your inventory, to my knowledge at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom