• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

We need a Killing Floor night. I've never played, but I hear it's a blast with friends.

Shame. Thanks.

Concurr. Killing Floor looks like a blast. Never played though. But already installed :)

I would actually be down for something like that, only times I've played Killing FLoor was with my brother, and it was great.

Well shiet we already got 4 including myself. Looks like something we'll need to workout for this weekend perhaps.

zkylon

zkylewd
Mellow+Mushroom.jpg
a non disturbing kiss pls

Hugstable

Banned
I am, but wouldn't mind an AE night. Or a KOF night.

Edit: I should add I own and have beaten Shantae on DSiware (through 3DS). I loved it but thought it was too short.

I would be down for a King of Fighters night, even if I ain't so hot in the game. Does Arcade Edition still have GFWL?

Well shiet we already got 4 including myself. Looks like something we'll need to workout for this weekend perhaps.

The stage is set! I haven't played since they did the Holloween event like 2 years ago with the zombie santas.

Unicorn

Man, Abyss Odyssey looks really fun. GAF showcasing stuff I'd never look at, such as that and Divinity.

In other news, seeing Legendary for 74 cents reminded me when I played the demo on Xbox. Not to be a cynic, but I don't even want to use my free 75 trading card money to add it to my Steam list.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

BioShock -- MB-C07AB77F0DFFB3C6 - Taken by City 17
Let's try this again

I would be down for a King of Fighters night, even if I ain't so hot in the game. Does Arcade Edition still have GFWL?
If it's updated for you in like the last... month? Then no it doesn't have GFWL. Short of telling Steam to not update the game, every Steam copy has Steamworks now.

The biggest problem with Killing Floor is that the server browser is utter shit. But I haven't played in a long time, dunno if it has been fixed.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm honestly crying here. nbnt is such a great guy. thank you so much for this. I really don't deserve this amazingness!

OYnm15M.png

tumblr_mhzisppnBD1r93b45o1_500.gif

If you guys didn't realized. I started giving gifts right after nbnt did. He inspired me to give back. <3 this man is amazing.

I'm honestly crying here. nbnt is such a great guy. thank you so much for this. I really don't deserve this amazingness!

If you guys didn't realized. I started giving gifts right after nbnt did. He inspired me to give back. <3 this man is amazing.

nbnt is amazing, and you as well. Thanks!

iosefe

you've totally earned those

Secret Ponchos..never heard of that. Better look on Steam.
Also, where is JaseC when you need him? If he wasn't afk, he'd answer my previous question super quickly. That guy is the best Steam Support Gabe can ever wish for.

I know it's a ways off, but make sure and post impressions of Shadows of Mordor. Not sure if the AC/Arkham controls are going to work for it, but I'm excited to see the LOTR IP being used in a non - movie game non-Lego way!

Hugstable

Banned

OYnm15M.png

You finally got your Mordor! Congrats!

I picked up The Wolf Among Us today also. :D

Tripolygon

Banned
Secret Ponchos..never heard of that. Better look on Steam.
Also, where is JaseC when you need him? If he wasn't afk, he'd answer my previous question super quickly. That guy is the best Steam Support Gabe can ever wish for.
Secret Ponchos looks awesome, its a western themed game.

I am looking for more horror fps games like F.E.A.R.. First person, definitely have a gun (so cuts out those "walking simulators", but not because I dislike them), horror or supernatural elements...

Not the following, but because I have played them or have no interest in them:
FEAR series
bioshock series

There has to be more quality horror shooters, help me steamgaf

iosefe

So was SteamGAF talking about Gearbox's Battleborn at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvXi09v8ohA

I'm intrigued by the idea of a FPS Moba. Even if I wasn't the biggest fan of Borderlands.
Gearbox still did a good job with those games all things considered. So they seem like the kind of guys that could make this work.

it's been in it's own thread

i can dig it. the fact that your gameplay changes at least a little based on your hero intrigues me

Volotaire

I am looking for more horror fps games like F.E.A.R.. First person, definitely have a gun (so cuts out those "walking simulators", but not because I dislike them), horror or supernatural elements...

FEAR series
bioshock series

Doom 3 (a polarising game for sure) and Prey would be quite close to what you're asking for. Although Prey is not really horror.

Shantae Risky's Revenge is finally releasing on Steam on the 15th. SO HYPE RIGHT NOW
Oh nice, I tried playing this a while ago on iOS, but I just couldn't get into it, I need buttons! physical buttons!! So this is good for me, I'll be sure to pick it up since I've always wanted to play a Shantae game properly.

Beelzebubs

OYnm15M.png

Nice guy being nice to another nice guy. Not surprised :p

Feel free to grab what you want.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Harbinger of War, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bioshock -- MB-3BAFE48D1D8E5F2D - Taken by StrongArmSteady
The Darkness II -- MB-FCE403C908A26DF3 - Taken by xptoxyz
Civilization III Complete -- MB-395ED5551FB54396 - Taken by Chezzymann
Frozen Synapse -- MB-0C1DD83680F0312F - Taken by fuzzy123
Fez -- MB-E814378FD828A369 - Taken by Unicorn

OYnm15M.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4c68e86a26e38eb0bd108c0d0d5c5c60/tumblr_mhzisppnBD1r93b45o1_500.gif[IMG]

If you guys didn't realized. I started giving gifts right after nbnt did. He inspired me to give back. <3 this man is amazing.[/QUOTE]

nbnt is boss mode.

Need impressions on Mordor when it comes out. It's high up on the 'wait and see' list.

Jawmuncher

FEAR series
bioshock series

Cry for Fear is free and might be worth checking out.

it's been in it's own thread

i can dig it. the fact that your gameplay changes at least a little based on your hero intrigues me

Was noticing a lot of arguing in that thread so i've kinda stayed out of it.

Doom 3 (a polarising game for sure) and Prey would be quite close to what you're asking for.

Doom 3 is a pretty good suggestion. I've beaten it before, years and years ago... lost the original copy in a house fire a couple years ago. Not sure if it is worth a repurchase...

I remember liking Prey sorta. I never did finish it. I'll have to think about this one as well. Ty tho for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom