• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2016 - Post Sale Hauls, Post Sale Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

SqueEnix pls
DBQ_Beautyshot_NorthAmerica_Embargo7202016_600px.jpg

GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE!

You had your chance with Dragon Quest Heroes and you FAIL'D!

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight
Thought you might like to know that we've now opened applications for the Mugen Souls Z closed beta:

Taken from this week's blog http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/mugen-souls-z-beta-applications-open

"To join the Mugen Souls Z closed beta, all you need to do is to send an email to: beta@ghostlight.uk.com with your name, date of birth and the technical specifications of your PC.

Applications will close on the 23rd July, so please make sure to get yours in before then. As with previous closed betas, we will not be picking people on a random or first-come-first-served basis, so please do bear that in mind. What a ‘yes’ decision actually comes down to depends on a number of factors, including how representative we feel the range of PC specs we’ve assembled for the beta is.

As we only have a limited number of places available for the beta, feel free to tell us why you think you’d be particularly suited to helping us with the testing phase of Mugen Souls Z. This may include information like details of any previous experience you’ve had in beta testing, or simply declaring your undying love for the genre. In fact, please tell us anything that you feel is relevant which may help us approve your application. :)"

Hope to see some of you in the beta :) If you want any more details feel free to ask.

sheaaaa

A minecraft clone? On PC? Dead in the water, totally see that coming. SE shouldn't even bother.

Really? As a grown man who has observed the Minecraft phenomenon from a distance, I'm totally game for something like it that's more traditionally "game-y" in a franchise I'm fond of.

Thought you might like to know that we've now opened applications for the Mugen Souls Z closed beta:

Taken from this week's blog http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/mugen-souls-z-beta-applications-open

"To join the Mugen Souls Z closed beta, all you need to do is to send an email to: beta@ghostlight.uk.com with your name, date of birth and the technical specifications of your PC.

Applications will close on the 23rd July, so please make sure to get yours in before then. As with previous closed betas, we will not be picking people on a random or first-come-first-served basis, so please do bear that in mind. What a ‘yes’ decision actually comes down to depends on a number of factors, including how representative we feel the range of PC specs we’ve assembled for the beta is.

As we only have a limited number of places available for the beta, feel free to tell us why you think you’d be particularly suited to helping us with the testing phase of Mugen Souls Z. This may include information like details of any previous experience you’ve had in beta testing, or simply declaring your undying love for the genre. In fact, please tell us anything that you feel is relevant which may help us approve your application. :)"

Hope to see some of you in the beta :) If you want any more details feel free to ask.

Thats cool and nice of you as always. Cant help you out, but guess you will find a lot of nice souls helping.

And any other JRPGs planned besides Mugen Soul Z?

Tizoc

A minecraft clone? On PC? Dead in the water, totally see that coming. SE shouldn't even bother.

The game combined sales of 500K sales in Japan at least last I checked.
This is Dragon Quest, good brand+good port is a good combo.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Started SOMA, not really that impressed so far. Voice acting for the main character is pretty bad, that's taking me out of it a bit.

Lain

As always we're looking at more, but we've not signed any more to publish at the moment.

Can I say you should pester Falcom to be given rights over porting Ys7 to PC and publishing it in the west? Given they started to work with other publishers other than XSEED for the west, maybe they'd be open to idea. I'm sure you guys would do a pretty good job on that port.

Momentary

Banned
Why would any sane publisher make a reply like that?

These games were originally a bundle as Shooting Love. They've also been advertising it as such on STEAM. Most people who have an interest in Triangle Service's games knew this would happen. It's not going to be a dirt cheap bundle.

On a another similar note, I hope Degica never goes away. They are my favorite publisher at the moment.

Can I say you should pester Falcom to be given rights over porting Ys7 to PC and publishing it in the west? Given they started to work with other publishers other than XSEED for the west, maybe they'd be open to idea. I'm sure you guys would do a pretty good job on that port.

Either that or start working with the developpers of Disaster Reports 4+ to get a PC version and a localization in West. This is typically this kind of unique, niche game, which can perform rather well.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of PaulSane, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-AE7E8B71DFF2E2F3 - Taken by Jalal. 13 entrants total.
Duke Nukem Forever -- MB-8060136F450B2B71 - Taken by Ventara. 12 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-6147C3D342DEBD0E - Taken by ExoSoul. 6 entrants total.

t1469067192z1.png

Tizoc

Woah hold up there I already recommended Brandish PSP first.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Help me remember a game. Four player 3d brawler, early access, the characters look like single-colored blobs?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Techwars Online -- MB-23C0C79C19F2B431 - Taken by NingenJanai

Here is how I did it.

First I upgraded to win 10. After I confirmed everything was fine, I then went here...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Downloaded win 10 and put it on a usb stick. (make sure your usb is over 8gb). Set up the bios so my comp would boot off the usb. Plugged the usb in rebooted computer and that was it.

Do i need to upgrade first? I have a new SSD so it has no OS at the moment, thinking of putting windows 10 on it.

Edit: Seems i have to upgrade. I have no disc for Windows 7 install though as it came pre-installed. Is there a way around that?

Guys quick question !
I'm in Korea right now and I want to buy God Eater 2 with the Korean price. I go back to France in 10 days and it seems God Eater 2 has its own package in Korea with other Asian countries. Does it mean I wont be able to play it in France ?

Modbot is drunk, it's "another world", not "yet another world".
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Another World -- MB-9E2C96E2C75CFC31 - Taken by Endruen. 1 entrants total.
Reus -- MB-515D16EB13BDF4EE - Taken by OmarYusaf. 2 entrants total.
Sir you are being hunted -- MB-ED50B8C6FD60C041 - Taken by Jalal. 4 entrants total.

t1469028668z1.png

Guys quick question !
I'm in Korea right now and I want to buy God Eater 2 with the Korean price. I go back to France in 10 days and it seems God Eater 2 has its own package in Korea with other Asian countries. Does it mean I wont be able to play it in France ?

What's this special Asian package, precisely?

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/mystery-bundle-1-pack/#b

Someone should try this. I mean, there are Spider-man, Transformers, Fallout etc in the background, you will probably get Battlepath but you should try it anyway.

There's even Dark Souls 3 lol. I highly doubt it.

Ludens

Banned
There's even Dark Souls 3 lol. I highly doubt it.

I still think GMG has employees posting on Steamgift or so to create hype around those bundles: other times a lot of people were "I won Dark souls 3 with the 0.20€ bundle, I won Mirror's Edge, I won Black Ops 3." I bought it and I won BATTLEPATHS.

I still think GMG has employees posting on Steamgift or so to create hype around those bundles: other times a lot of people were "I won Dark souls 3 with the 0.20€ bundle, I won Mirror's Edge, I won Black Ops 3." I bought it and I won BATTLEPATHS.

Maybe they win these games. I mean in the end it is just more like a random raffle, 20.000 keys with maybe 10 high profile games.

Newblade

I bought it three times. I got Zack Zero, Gun Monkeys and Dark Souls 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom