• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
For those that miss the Summer Sale's Monster Game

http://dev.steamdb.party/
272.gif

I never want to see this again.. Oh god..

Ive never heard of this game, but releasing old console games for PC? Why not. The more the merrier, escpacially if we can maybe get stuff like Taifu.

I used to play a *lot* of N20 back in college with my friends when we were uh... altered. Now we just need someone to remake Rollcage.

I don't even remember if I beat Deus Ex.

I remember my experience with Deus Ex. Hearing people say "oh yeah, you can beat the game without killing anybody!" Alrighty, I'll just level up non-lethal skills accordingly...tutorial seems stealth-oriented, cool, I can do this!

Go into the game, head in one direction, immediately get attacked for seemingly no reason. Oh crap, how do I get out of this non-lethally? Aaaand now I'm dead.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

maty

Finished Ori and the Blind Forest, beautiful game but also sad. That prologue :'( I didn't expect that story at all.

The game is great from the visuals, music to the gameplay. The difficulty was alright, I didn't have any problems with it but I can see other having a hard time with the escape sequences.

I played 2/3 into the game before I realized I had 99% completion rate in an area I couldn't go back to :/. So I started it again from the beginning. If anyone want's to discover all secret areas be sure to take your time to explore the following because they are inaccesible once you finish them, I'll use spoilers just in case.
Ginso Tree, Misty Woods, Forlorn Ruins, and Mount Horu.

My time.

I'm just missing 3 achievements which I'll tackle this week

In the end, like many others here I highly recommend Ori. If you enjoy metroidvania type games and paltformers, you'll definitely like this.

Last but not least I'd like to thank corrosivefrost for letting me play this wonderful game <3

Deques

It sucks that you can't see an overall list of all owned lists of all owned games in one page. Because now that I have a large library with games I would like to know which games I have soundtrack dlcs for :(

OK, N20 is almost certainly running on an emulator. The resolution options are for the size of the window only, the game is still rendering at the PS1 native resolution (i'm guessing 320*240). Oof.

derExperte

It's amazing that they have Koudelka on their site.
Amazing since Sacnoth, who developed the game is long dead, and I'm pretty sure they can't have the rights for distribution...

According to the website the publisher is Infogrames/Atari and they have other games from them.

Also D and (Re)Loaded! I'd buy those for PC.

Jawmuncher

It's amazing that they have Koudelka on their site.
Amazing since Sacnoth, who developed the game is long dead, and I'm pretty sure they can't have the rights for distribution...

If they're dead can't be that hard to get the rights sooner or later if you really wanted them.

Annubis

why am i so bad at the minigame in huniepop??? just let me sex the girls damn it

tumblr_m7s9atzfns1rzi2vln7.gif

Let me post this for your enjoyment:

Yeah, I'm at that point too where I'm filling up everyone's inventory.
The puzzles at this point are really hard for me.
Sex is so hard now that I avoid it...

Huniepop OT: I'm sorry hunie, I have a headache

More like:
HuniePop |OT| Sex is too hard :(

EDIT: forgot this gem (it's about Huniepop... by the way... not real life... I swear... really...)

So...
I'm having intercourse and I'm quite lost at what I need to do.
Am I just bad in bed or something ;_;

Lomax

Tried 100 times for a free key for Fearless Fantasy....keeps saying "you didnt get one! Try again in 1 minute." Why do I have to have a "chance" at winning 1 of 100k

I kept getting that using the direct link that was passed around here, but when I went to the PC Gamer page directly I got one on the first try. Might be a coincidence but might be worth a try:

http://www.pcgamer.com/win-a-free-steam-key-for-fearless-fantasy/

Are people interested in the +1 that much, or do they actually want to play Fearless Fantasy? It's....not that great a game.

I was genuinely curious about it, it looks amusing enough and that company's other games are generally quite good.

ExoSoul

Banned
That one, solitary review is a sad sight. Virtually nobody cares enough about the game to say something about it. :(

Well, you have it...
Be the change you wanna see in the world and all that =P
Also it's a private review so I have no idea if it matches the looks.

chronomac

Surprised to see Hitman: Blood Money with an "Overwhelmingly Positive" score. Didn't know people held it in such high regard. Seems like a good purchase for under $2.

Khronico

Having a really hard time deciding what game to play next... Currently deciding between:

Pillars of Eternity
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Valkyria Chronicles

I'm slightly leaning towards Shadowrun just because I'm in the mood for a top down tactical XCOM-y RPG.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom