• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like some devs are being dicks/trolling when they do that. There's no point in doing that.

I usually assume that it's the devs' way of telling us "play the game instead of idling," but I want the card money for the sale.

It's a shame that there still isn't a way to reset playtimes yet.

fernandes

Wow, had no idea Superhot was coming out this month. I'd completely forgotten about it since playing the demo so long ago. Should be fun!

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Maybe it's just because the Origins model was so good, but Arkham Knight Batman looks incredibly odd. I think it's the ears.

They shoulda gone big like BvS or this one:

3RRB599.jpg

I mean the stakes are higher this time around sooooooo

Phinor

Massive Chalice should be launching (leaving early access) Monday June 1st and the sequel to 10,000,000 is coming next Thursday. Two games I'm looking to play in the near future. If the sequel (You Must Build a Boat) is as addicitve as 10,000,000 was, the reality is that I won't be playing anything else for a little while.

iosefe

This is our only refuge during the sale, guys...

Get ready for shenanigans

Speaking of which, I'll do things to get enough cards to have a total of 5 bucks in my wallet

AHA-Lambda

My god my (shitty) work is actually kind of amazing in ineptitude, we've received no new games in for months and yet managed to get a shipment of old ass games in today, including sealed copies of the Limited Edition for The Darkness 2 on PS3.
How is that even possible? ._.

We're best not even bothering having an entertainment section. Then again they had Arkham Origins for PC for £3, best deal I've seen them have since I've worked there.

EDIT: looking at that games list I'm kind of glad that for me at least June is way less busy than May was, and I haven't even gotten to touch Witcher 3 yet =/

Pachimari

Superbot isn't releasing on Steam? Or will it only show up on release day?

I'm also very tempted by Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition I must say. But my money is limited this month.

Naarmight

Blood Bowl 2 should come out in June, still undecided if I want to pick up another version of that game. I certainly played enough of the older versions enough. Fixing the numerous problems with the old one (most notably the awful UI, especially for playing online) and giving it a much nicer look are tempting mind.

I guess it depends how much I buy in the sale

Cyldman

Banned
Played The Silent age for android. looks pretty solid for an android game. not so much if its worth on PC though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
"Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about" should be "Don't hype indie bundle pre-orders that you have no idea about". At first I thought, "Why on earth is that a 'rule'?" and then remembered what it actually refers to.

Edit: Also, mystery cards should start dropping in two days if the Summer Sale truly is starting on the 11th.

Kagemusha

Most cards will plummet in value 11 days from now. No point in buying cards now unless it's to complete a badge for 15 cents so you can craft the badge during the sale for a few cents profit.

MRORANGE

Great work Jshackles!

"Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about" should be "Don't hype indie bundle pre-orders that you have no idea about". At first I thought, "Why on earth is that a 'rule'?" and then remembered what it actually refers to.

Edit: Also, mystery cards should start dropping in two days if the Summer Sale truly is starting on the 11th.

Haha, I placed that rule when I got pissed when the whole of Steam-GAF hyped that mystery indie bundle, one gaffer managed to convince all of us it was going to be amazing and everyone bought into it, but it ended in ultimate disappointment.

zkylon

zkylewd
sent u a massive chalice recommendation thingie jshackles

i'm terrible at writing but it's fun for me to do so...

I'd have waited myself, but I sorely needed the friends list space. I crafted 18 badges to get from level 86 to 90, apparently.
i love how u use the friendslist as an excuse to collect more things

i know for a fact you don't talk to 9/10th out of your friendslist lol

titch

Hi new thread, great work on the ot to everyone involved.

So is there decent money to be made on cards then?

Never really got involved in that side of steam yet.

zkylon

zkylewd

not really, some games have expensive cards sometimes but generally it's at best like 25c total per game

over like a million games tho, you'll get some free games' moneys worth

I always sell my cards. A decent, if not initially small amount to be made if you just keep doing it.

Shadownet

Banned
Home in time for the new thread. Finally mastered the art of murder and gangbang.

feel like I can sell anyone, anything after this seminar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom