• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
tried cleaning my videocard but still dead and tried using my old 7600 gt but turns out it had a similar problem and it ended up bsoding like 10 minutes in :I

computers man, wtf

fml

This, i genuinely don't understand how it would work on a pad.

i mean if they do some drastic changes but like, moving a cursor around with a stick is super annoying

Hey! I had a 560, too! I recently upgraded to a GTX 980. Get something close to that and you'll be beyond pleased.
a 980 gtx is a huge nope

Was today a livestream event of Sony?
Damn, I am out of the loop. I like watching live stuff like that.

Would be pretty awesome if Morpheus would also work on PC but I think chances are slim to none sadly.

Furthermore, although I believe Sony has very talented engineers, it doesn't make sense for a console accessory like Morpheus to be the most sophisticated version. Price will be the bane of it. Can't see them prioritizing something else above it., else it will fail.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2015-03-04_00-57-48.jpg

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
also:

Steam Machines, Windows PCs, Macs, and Linux PCs will be able to take advantage of a new product announced at GDC called Steam Link. Designed to extend your Steam experience to any room in the house, Steam Link allows you to stream all your Steam content from any PC or Steam Machine on the same home network. Supporting 1080p at 60Hz with low latency, Steam Link will be available this November for $49.99, and available with a Steam Controller for an additional $49.99 in the US (worldwide pricing to be released closer to launch).

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Into the War -- MB-B69F0B4AAA6991E3 - Taken by texhnolyze
Into the War #2 -- MB-31E69CDC58CD3AF0 - Taken by dot

Designed to extend your Steam experience to any room in the house, Steam Link allows you to stream all your Steam content from any PC or Steam Machine on the same home network.

Not sure about this.

So lets say I want to watch a Video, movie etc. this wouldnt work?

Backlogger

Not sure about this.

So lets say I want to watch a Video, movie etc. this wouldnt work?

I'm okay with it only supporting Steam content as long as the cost isn't too high. I have a Roku and Plex for video content.

Would also be nice if it supported xbox wireless controller adapter, but thats probably asking a bit much

Edit: Only $50? wow, thats insta-buy for me

zkylon

zkylewd
source 2 being free is pretty big, i thought hammer was a lot more easy to get into compared to the ue editor

i hope we get more details soon, like publishing platforms and editor and other features

Why? Isn't it the best GPU on the market? Personally, I'm going to get a laptop with 980m soon.
way out of my possibility

Agreed, but you can get as huge of a leap as I felt.

EDIT: I was recommended the 290 over the 290x because it's cheaper and the performance gain isn't enough to justify the price difference.
290 is also too expensive. as far as i can reach is the 270/270x range.

i'm trying to get someone to lend me one while i ask a friend to import one for me from the usa, but i'm not sure how well that'll go

with my 7600 gt in safe mode this computer is sort of usable but i'm not gonna be able to work so that's no good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom