• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

I didn't realize Gillian Anderson was the X-files woman, as I didn't realize the woman in Hannibal was Gillian Anderson basically.

She was also a really hot Miss Havisham in the (miniseries) remake of Great Expectations.

Spec-w-gilliananderson_20120308112416783705-420x0.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Based on all Life is Strange comments/reviews i have seen Dontnod is doing good job beating TellTale in their own genre :D

I haven't played Ep2 (yet) but I can honestly say that the first episode of Life is Strange was much better than any single episode of any Telltale game I've ever played.

dex3108

I haven't played Ep2 (yet) but I can honestly say that the first episode of Life is Strange was much better than any single episode of any Telltale game I've ever played.

I only played TWD Season 1 and i liked it but i wasn't impressed like everybody else. And i will wait until episode 4 to play Life is Strange :D I supported them with purchase in first week but 6 weeks between episodes is too long for me.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Better than EP3 of TWAU? Or more specifically, the ending of EP3 of TWAU?

TWAU is my favorite Telltale game and (so far at least) overall, accounting for the entire story arc, I liked it better than Life is Strange. Specifically EP3 and EP4 of TWAU were my favorites. But on an individual episode level, I liked LiS EP1 best.

But if Life is Strange continues to be amazing, like it is from the sound of things, then it could easily be better than TWAU.

jshackles

Also a reminder: maintenance is happening in about 2 1/2 hours from now, and it should be bringing the NZD currency online.

Anyone in that region should be on the alert for price mistakes.

I have 12 hours idled on Harvester because Steam Idler apparently got hung up on it. Oh well a small price to pay.

Sorry about that :(

There is currently a bug in Idle Master that can cause this to happen if Steam's servers hiccup when it's checking in. I'm working on a fix but I'm honestly not sure when it will be available.

dex3108

Also a reminder: maintenance is happening in about 2 1/2 hours from now, and it should be bringing the NZD currency online.

If GTA V goes for 20$ or lower and if NZ is not blocked from cross region gifting i will take one copy (i know i am breaking my promise that i will bu game for 10$) :D

Jawmuncher

Sorry about that :(

There is currently a bug in Idle Master that can cause this to happen if Steam's servers hiccup when it's checking in. I'm working on a fix but I'm honestly not sure when it will be available.
Not a big deal just glad I noticed. Was at work all day and was curious as to why idler was still there. Thankfully it was a good game and not some shoveware or something.
Why would you idle on Harvester instead of playing it. It's one of the
best
most unique games on the platform. 5/5
Oh I know, I love FMV games and what I played back in the day I loved. I plan to play it at some point. But I just don't like having any badges laying in wait.

madjoki

If GTA V goes for 20$ or lower and if NZ is not blocked from cross region gifting i will take one copy (i know i am breaking my promise that i will bu game for 10$) :D

Most good glitches happen with currencies worth less, via switched decimal places. So there's pretty much no change :(

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I personally don't know what Jshackles is talking about. Life is strange episode 1 didn't touch any chapter from TWAU personally.
TWAU was another mediocre TT series and I stopped caring about the mystery by the end of the second episode. I'm happy I got to play it through family sharing instead of spending my own money on it.

It recently had cards added to it.

The description for Steve's card is perfect, as I mentioned last night.

I really had to double check and oh wow, Harvester really has cards now. Badge here I come. Also, Steve totally was and is a kidder

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Texas/Dallas-County-TX/Kurt-Stephen-Kistler.8684252.html

Oh I know, I love FMV games and what I played back in the day I loved. I plan to play it at some point. But I just don't like having any badges laying in wait.

Aw yiss!

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

VOLT -- MB-A4CCCD52F079EEF8 - Taken by Tesseract
INTO THE DARK: ULTIMATE TRASH EDITION -- MB-B53493033352A06A - Taken by Dusk Golem
Solar Flux -- MB-8467FF81A4C22980 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Salsa

so yeah I cleaned the house and PC again and jesus christ pretty sure I had created a dust people civilziation inside there again

Jawmuncher

TWAU was another mediocre TT series and I stopped caring about the mystery by the end of the second episode. I'm happy I got to play it through family sharing instead of spending my own money on it.

TWAU is the one TT game I couldn't put down. I enjoyed it more so than Jurassic Park which I have a obvious bias for. I'll see where life is strange will take me about to play episode 2. But episode 1 didn't really get me going. Which isn't a big deal. Not all shows hell even the best are going to knock it out right at the beginning.

Annubis

I liked the ending.
That's already better than TWD2 where I didn't like any of it.

dex3108

So based on this Steam VR will support other HMDs

SteamVR has been updated with the following changes. Many of these features will be enabled by the next API release but are not yet supported in any published games. These are all the changes from the recent beta.

General:
Added support for VR controllers if they are enumerated by the driver.
Added support to allow an application to discovering devices plugged in after the application starts.
Added support for chaperoning. This is a system that allows an application to show a user the area that is safe to move in while the user is in VR.

VR Compositor:
This is a new component of SteamVR that simplifies the process of adding VR support to an application.
Continues to draw an environment even if the application hangs.
Simplifies handing off from one application to another without full screen context changes by owning the window on the headset.

HelloVR:
Added this demo VR application that will make sure basic functionality is working. If you run SteamVR this will appear as a launch option. This program is Windows-only for now.
Includes support for drawing tracked controllers and tracking reference objects. At the moment only prototype Lighthouse base stations and controllers are supported.

Oculus:
Updated to OVR SDK 0.4.4. You will need to update to at least version 0.4.4 of the Oculus runtime.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/250820/announcements/detail/154585998657357158

Turfster

Square Heroes keys now available for IR Discovery

The Humble Store has a Paradox Midweek sale

The Bandai Namco store has some Steam games 50% off. No, not Dark Souls II.

Hinomura

Well since I'm here... a couple of questions!

1) Has anybody played Insanity's blade? I'm a bit of sucker regarding Rastan like / 2d action games...

ss_a93ea746ebf5ce8010a6716752b295ebe3f9cfb2.600x338.jpg

2) is PoE Hero Edition on nuuvem region free (bypassing the initial lock with Hola)?

Thanks ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom