• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

I'm still broken up about NOLF.

Rockstar is one of those companies where you worry about the preservation of their games going forward. They are so poorly made and patched together with ludicrous DRM that leaves their future playability in doubt.

The sad part is they continue to make the same mistakes.

And their abysmal quality control isn't limited to PC, RDR Undead Nightmare's last patch introduced game breaking bugs so npc's heads disappear, zombies don't spawn anymore when they should and other issues which makes it impossible to finish your current objective. Never got fixed, I had to delete the whole game, redownload and decline installing that update. Still encountered a specific freeze that happens to almost everyone, only way is to replay the mission and hope after a few tries the PS3 doesn't crash. Ridiculous.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Wow the climax of Life is Strange episode 2....

3JZNuad.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Salsa

im watching a Bloodborne stream and the load times are oh my god

how do people tolerate this shit

steam machines save us

chronomac

Some Humble extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Costume Quest -- MB-6965E4B570760657 - Taken by TheLight. 1 entrants total.
Tetrobot and Co. -- MB-4B6A7AC5C5D0A651 - Taken by rainking187. 4 entrants total.
Titan Attacks! -- MB-EBE3C5B9D2294FAA - Taken by Cth. 3 entrants total.
SpaceChem -- MB-545FE153842E9E1C - Taken by PaulSane
VVVVVV -- MB-9031AAD0EA7F85C2 - Taken by KingKong
The Inner World Soundtrack -- MB-708110B60EF203A7 - Taken by Natty1
The Inner World -- MB-2D5088AA3709219B - Taken by tioslash. 7 entrants total.

t1427223172z1.png

SpaceChem is a Steam gift URL, so it might make you wait.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Ground Zeroes worth the ten bucks?

Only game in the series I've played is Metal Gear Solid
Twin Snakes

If you like stealth games, I'd say so. Even though you're restricted to that one huge area, there are tons of missions that changes things up completely beside the main mission.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
That's okay, there'll always be this photo of Saoirse sitting in front of the Saoirse ad.
That's hilariously meta.

As the philosopher Robert Downey Jr. once said, "You never go full console."
Because console collections have an end? :p

time to buy a ps4

get me one too
I have a PS4, haven't turned it on for over 2 months.

Because I wasn't home

Mortal Kombat X
Oh, that's releasing now?
Let's hope nuuvem has it for cheap-ish.

I really want GTA but I dont wanna pay $50

gaf give me a solution
The thing is that you actually don't want GTA.

Trust me, I bought the PS4 for it so I learned the hard way.

A soul probably. FlappyGoat alone brings hours of fun. Then there are the achievements and hidden gags.
FlappyGoat is the bane of my existence.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
that reminds me i still haven't finished ground zeroes and i was told it's like 5 minutes long

If you know where everything and everyone is, you can complete a stealth run of the main mission in less than 10 minutes. On a beginning stealth run it can be up to 30-40 minutes. But there are also some side missions, with around the same time patterns as the main one.

...I've never thought about that before. Collecting every PS4 game would end up being cheaper than continuing my Steam collection in the very long run.

Yes, but you wouldn't be able to collect every major Assassin's Creed game on the same platform/service.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Because console collections have an end? :p

...I've never thought about that before. Collecting every PS4 game would end up being cheaper than continuing my Steam collection in the very long run. Time to switch
is what I would say if I weren't already in too deep

Tizoc

DAT LIFE IS STRANGE EP. 2!
DEM CHOICES!
I Failed to save her but holy hell, this game's choices may actually have a much better impact on story flow than Telltale games

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Delusibeta, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Delusibeta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Just Cause 2 -- MB-731076D4412BF8D4 - Taken by fenners. 13 entrants total.
Celebrating five years of blowing shit up
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-4F784D666B6727B3 - Taken by HBP. 4 entrants total.
Bit.Trip Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-6CBD9DA8C451F854 - Taken by xGreg. 4 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-2DD29E729D793B9F - Taken by Boss Doggie. 1 entrants total.

t1427229409z1.png

Uzzy

I'm on holiday at the moment, and while the country views are excellent, it means I won't be able to play Pillars of Eternity at launch. I'll have to wait a whole day. Such suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom