• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
well ... there goes our last hope of the new RollerCoaster Tycoon being any good ...

NUdC2KU.jpg

it's from the "trailer"

Turfster

You guys need to stop doing giveaways for things I'm interested in right after I turn off the pc =p

SteamGAFAcademy kinda scares me =p
(I like Jawmuncher's idea for a character based on me. Not that anyone is going to read this.)

Also, the Humble Books bundle is doing a new kind of TIER3, which is average +5$.
Don't know if they'll extend this to the normal gaming ones, but...

Secret Files Franchise Pack is 75% off

Pahelika Revelations HD keys added to Groupees Fantasy Bundle

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
You guys need to stop doing giveaways for things I'm interested in right after I turn off the pc =p

SteamGAFAcademy kinda scares me =p
(I like Jawmuncher's idea for a character based on me. Not that anyone is going to read this.)

Also, the Humble Books bundle is doing a new kind of TIER3, which is average +5$.
Don't know if they'll extend this to the normal gaming ones, but...

Secret Files Franchise Pack is 75% off

Pahelika Revelations HD keys added to Groupees Fantasy Bundle

who are you?

Saty

Who's going to help me find out which games require Steam and which were in a bundle from Ars' sales figure lists of 400 games? :X

Backlogger

I've been busy at work this week so I am just now kinda getting caught up on the HTC/Valve VR. Are those handles part of it? Are they only for certain types of games? Would make sense for games where you are always holding something like a weapon or tool. If they need something that handles hand movements I would much rather wear some type of glove or something.

Annubis

I've been busy at work this week so I am just now kinda getting caught up on the HTC/Valve VR. Are those handles part of it? Are they only for certain types of games? Would make sense for games where you are always holding something like a weapon or tool. If they need something that handles hand movements I would much rather wear some type of glove or something.

The one and only

Uraizen

Banned
Yup.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uraizen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-BE7B8E08D27185D3 - Taken by agniswarm. 1 entrants total.
Revolver 360 Re:Actor -- MB-861EFEBB7742FDDE - Taken by derExperte. 6 entrants total.
Magical Battle Festa -- MB-5070B0FA65232375 - Taken by user237. 20 entrants total.

t1425589384z1.png

Backlogger

steam machines are super expensive :I

Yeah, honestly unless I had money to burn I don't think I would buy one of these. I am more interested to see how well Steam Link is going to work. If it works well its really all I need (plus a couple of Steam Controllers). I am cautiously optimistic about Steam Link because its only 50 bucks, seems like it should cost more unless Valve doesn't care about making money off it which could be part of it.

If those machines get tied your account as a +1.........

RIP JASEC

lol

rtcn63

The Alienware, I'm guessing, will probably get discounted routinely after release. So not a terrible deal if, you know, you're brave enough to get an Alienware.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't get the point of the whole steam machine thing if they're gonna cost as much as a normal computer

what's the benefit of buying this

Steam machines will bomb hard, those prices are nothing special.

They should just do 1 steam machine with med specs, and price it at 399$/€

i dunno i just keep imagining some hardcore car forum out there talking down about idiots who dont order their own parts and build themselves but instead just buy cars straight from dealers like what a waste of money they could be doing it themselves and saved thousands of dollars

I think that was when the XBO was $500 so the alienware steam macine would've cost the same.

Nah it's from this week, I found it
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154543660&postcount=1
Valve continues to put console gaming in its crosshairs with news that a dozen new Steam Machines are hitting this November. Prices aren't concrete, but the company promises higher performance than game consoles starting at "the same price point."

I guess "at the same pricepoint" means +$150

jediyoshi

i don't get the point of the whole steam machine thing if they're gonna cost as much as a normal computer

what's the benefit of buying this

Joe the Plumber doesn't want to go to Newegg and buy parts and then install an OS and then put a giant tower next to their TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom