• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Woah, the 14 day box on chrono.gg gave me 974 coins. At this rate the next chest will be enough to give me Brigador. If it won't be sold out due to people who were more favored by the RNG, that is.

People asking for Zelda to have a thirst, hunger,and sleep meter in hard mode. They should play 90% of the survival games on steam to see why those are never fun.

AHA-Lambda

People who eat steak at anything less than medium cooked are disgusting.

tumblr_mavk1sHX1h1qdswyeo1_250.gif

Medium or medium rare.

I have no time for people who prefer well-done or 'blue'.

Blue rare represent! ;)

snoop.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
stop fucking talking about Zelda, its hard enough as it is to resist #yoloing a Switch (almost bought one again today) without you fuckers bringing it up here aswell ;_;

It is curious what Nintendo could add for a hard mode. It will probably be done well, but it's hard to imagine an optional mode having the same level of polish and care as the main game. But I have faith in them.

e.g. New Vegas felt like it was designed from the ground up for its hardcore/survival mode, which was 100% optional, and that was fantastic and totally the way to play.
Somehow they want it to have a hardcore mode. The thread in gaming actually calls for the game to become a Souls-Game...

I believe they refer to them as "Soulsbournes" now.

Because otherwise people might forget that Beast Souls is, however, a Souls game.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
stop fucking talking about Zelda, its hard enough as it is to resist #yoloing a Switch (almost bought one again today) without you fuckers bringing it up here aswell ;_;

Just console yourself with waiting until the fall when they are in high demand and impossible to find again because of Mario (and Xenoblade 2, lol I wish).

Tizoc

If it makes u feel any better, i have no interest in it at all and am often weirded out by it being brought up in other threads on gaf
Ill prob snag a wii u copy once cemu runs it well.

Lain

I mean at the beginning the mystery giveaways were more used for the first case, but right now it seems for the latter case they give away their trash-games in mystery giveaways. I am not quite sure why, but could it be to be eligible for the megagiver rule? I mean I still have like 10 unclaimed keys or so from bundle-trash and no one takes them, because they have it already. But as a mystery giveaway the chances someone takes them and you get +1 for the megagiver rule is higher.

Edit: Btw. Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs is out already. March is like a HUGE month for steam ports. Atelier Firis, Nonnary Collection, Nier, Senran Kagura, Tokyo Twilight, banned game 2, Toukiden 2, Operation Abyss....

senranfmux9.jpg

Totally forgot that one was coming out this month.

In the Steam client go to options>in-game and tick save an uncompressed screenshot copy (or something similar) and then you can check yourself with your own screenshots to compare.
Yeah, i did this before and didn't saw any dramatic difference or artifacts.
Purely on numbers, Steam jpg compression is at about 90% and has visible compression artifacts which is why they aren't allowed on the screenshot thread. Jpg's at about 98% are more or less indistinguishable from lossless.
Yeah, but numbers aside, difference is not so obvious and visible for me. Maybe it's just me and other people more sensitive for such stuff

Hektor

The good: My new SSD is plugged in, partitioned, formatted and ready to receive a clone of my current system HDD

The bad: I accidentally dropped the sidepanel of my P280 and now it doesn't close off anymore and i lack the tools to fix it right now.

Fuck my life. Hope i get to fix that tomorrow at the latest, it's just a little edge that's bent.

def sim

The time limited pre-order bonus for Nier is probably going to be my excuse to pick it up before Friday.

People asking for Zelda to have a thirst, hunger,and sleep meter in hard mode. They should play 90% of the survival games on steam to see why those are never fun.

Somehow they want it to have a hardcore mode. The thread in gaming actually calls for the game to become a Souls-Game...

Well,
there's some precedent for that in BotW. The Eventide Island quest is Nintendo's take on the survival genre and people seem to like it a lot.

Orgen

379ch.gif=

1 week without playing the game and I'm like a drug addict... I need it in my veins nowwwww!!! Hahaha ok, I'll stop :p

I'm glad that Nier is getting all these great sales, reviews and impressions from almost everywhere. As a Platinum and Nier fan I'll play the game when I finish Zelda, Pocket Card Jockey (almost done) and Hollow Knight :D

Btw, any new regarding the other games from the SE spring bundle? I'm hesitating on buying it... (I don't really want Just Cause 3 but I'm expecting a Final Fantasy title for sure).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Headlander 70% off the lowest its been I believe, just in time to be added to the humble monthly next week :p

please

Just buy it and send it to me when you are done with it Rhak.

I should buy one and play it exclusively at work just to trigger Wok

Kudo

If you can grab a Switch for it and the game looks like something you'd enjoy, go for it, one of the best games ever made. I bought it going in blind just with the hype and haven't regret it one bit, and Switch is my most expensive console, even more than PS4 Pro.

6 more days to Dark Souls 3 DLC!

MUnited83

For you.
That's a pretty sweet bundle tbh. And even of you are not interested in the software, the 1$ tier is pretty solid, Quiplash is great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom