• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

(´• ε • `)

Uncanny
image.php

Pakkidis

Some extra keys. If there are any problems, please pm me. Good Luck.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Pakkidis:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Pakkidis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Warhammer 40K:Dawn of War:Game of the Year Edition -- MB-B87B88EA956E36CA - Taken by derExperte. 4 entrants total.
Warhammer 40K:Space Marine -- MB-C317AECEB14CA42F - Taken by 73V3N. 12 entrants total.

t1432948683z1.png

xezuru

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xezuru, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Company of Heroes Complete Edition -- MB-F29CA0ADB500E3C5 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 2 entrants total.

t1432948691z1.png

Hey SteamGAF, need some help here.

I want to try my hand at a simulator game. I'm still pretty new to the genre and the only simulator game I've played on Steam was Democracy 3 and I enjoyed it. Any good beginner-intermediate simulator games for under 15 dollars?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
marathoning M*A*S*H and i just put in a job app

I usually watch all of M*A*S*H about once every year or so. Such a great show.

Also - good luck with the job app!

Ruruja

For those who already bought Virtual Pool 4 off their website in the past (probably nobody here but just in case), you can get a free Steam key from the website now.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hey man, even though the franchise probably hasn't even grossed a billion dollars total over 15 years, MS totally bought it for that.

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Checking NPD I'm seeing most sub-1 million per installment type numbers in the US for the games that matter, so definitely sub-2 million worldwide, meaning I would say Silent Hill as a franchise is in the low hundreds of millions of dollars total lifetime sales and on a downward trajectory

There's also the factor of why would they buy a game when they don't have a dev team to make it? All of the people supposedly making the game are Konami employees. Next time people make up something they should mention that Kojipro was also purchased by MS.

Of course, who was supposedly making the game to get it to 80% complete? Think of the struggle to get MGS5 finished--and the business model of having to sell a slice of content to help fund the rest of the game. Does KojiPro really have hundreds of extra employees to spare to make Silent Hills?

I suspect the game, such as it was, was in early pre-production at the time of being scrapped.

Copons

How does one even stop playing Witcher 3?

I mean, I'm 50 hours in, I've yet to visit Skellige for the first time and I have no idea how far into the Novigrad questline I got, I'm totally scared it's gonna end soon-ish and still I cannot ever stop playing.

Damn CDPR what a game they pulled off.

Chariot

What the fuck.
This game is a living memetic mutation and they mess this up. "Wifey", really? There is not a single term used by anime fans that could here. Something that also comes from wife, but is common known and used. Anything? No?

Yeah so how easy is it? Can I finally make my dream VN with MS paint?
I didn't actually do much with it. But it seems easy enough, GUI locked very easy at least.

amrod

Just got email from greenmangaming

Batman: Arkham Knight is set to be the game of the summer. The anticipated finale in Rocksteady's Batman series sees Bruce Wayne taking the fight to the Scarecrow and his army of supervillain chums for one last epic confrontation. This time though, he has help from an array of characters like Oracle, Nightwing, and Robin, not to mention the use of the awesome-looking Batmobile. It's going to be the must-have game of the summer!

BATMAN-ARKHAM-SAVE40

Now's the perfect time to pre-purchase, as you’ll also get to play as Harley Quinn and get 4 EXCLUSIVE Challenge Maps! Punch in the code above when you pre-purchase Batman: Arkham Knight or Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition and get a whopping 40%
off!*

www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/batman-arkham-knight-na/

Seems like a awesome deal and its a steam key

Tenrius

How are the Legacy of Kain games on PC? I'd rather play them on PS2, but it can get pretty costly (and of course I already own them on Steam haha).

zkylon

zkylewd
is that show izombie good? it's from the veronica mars guy right?

also dunno if it's news just to me but the gods will be watching free dlc is out

How are the Legacy of Kain games on PC? I'd rather play them on PS2, but it can get pretty costly (and of course I already own them on Steam haha).
iirc the gamepad controls for soul reaver 1 were pretty bad but better for soul reaver 2

i'm sure defiance is ok since that's a more modern game

dunno about the old games, never played dose

dot

is that show izombie good? it's from the veronica mars guy right?

also dunno if it's news just to me but the gods will be watching free dlc is out

iZombie is great. Very funny and cute. I never watched Veronica Mars though, but apparently they're similar since it's made by the same guy.

Vibranium

Banned
Thinking about buying the Witcher 3 expansion pass. I know the first expansion doesn't come out until october, but the game is damn good and CDPR has yet to let me down (like certain other devs who made good games and then broke my hearth).

Long shot I know, but it would be nice if The Witcher 3 expansion pass had a slight discount during the Steam sale.

I could always buy it off Nuuvem and do the trick to get it to work with the Steam version of the game but I'm lazy.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 31 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

FLY'N -- MB-C0C2CF16D7CE1666 - Taken by Miniboss. 2 entrants total.
Roogoo -- MB-1EF42D5DCD6CF1A7 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 3 entrants total.
Tiamat X -- MB-C384680FB3F0DD77 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 9 entrants total.
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Reloaded -- MB-A2CF52DEEA431BAC - Taken by alr1ght. 16 entrants total.
DogFighter -- MB-6A8C924167E123F2 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
Isaac the Adventurer -- MB-B359666E06FD5EB0 - Taken by titch. 3 entrants total.
Paper Sorcerer -- MB-FEA18C558EF3FED2 - Taken by freshVeggie. 6 entrants total.
Savant Ascent -- MB-3E6D2B9DD4509839 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Yury -- MB-7F875C45D778E1FB - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Downpour -- MB-AF64D23F5183C047 - Taken by Abomination. 2 entrants total.
SWORD OF THE STARS THE PIT The Pilgrim DLC -- MB-2D05C636513D8495 - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Lost Marbles -- MB-E323854DB05E5AEE - Taken by Kifimbo. 5 entrants total.
Top Hat -- MB-C258D58D2239B13E - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Turba -- MB-362967A37EA4BC22 - Taken by fernandes. 1 entrants total.
DarkBase 01 -- MB-86ED20D0D8431102 - Taken by lindarasta. 2 entrants total.
Grey Cubes -- MB-5FC8A47B3DE07471 - Taken by Pakkidis. 4 entrants total.
Shadows of War -- MB-CD8541BE63BB624B - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Magnetic By Nature -- MB-4104ACACE44BE0FD - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
SWORD OF THE STARS THE PIT GOLD -- MB-AFAD37FB42CA8521 - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
NekoChan Hero - Collection -- MB-4E210632CB00C362 - Taken by XDDX. 4 entrants total.
bit Dungeon II -- MB-E24F3E767A1299DC - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
Gare Sapphire Mechs -- MB-97666CC516F21367 - Taken by Chreznor. 1 entrants total.
Rollers of the Realm -- MB-C033CA87876DC9F4 - Taken by Haunted. 7 entrants total.
Final Dusk -- MB-12ADCCE2A057BD67 - Taken by Mixed2k. 1 entrants total.
Bermuda -- MB-CAC909599EDB60E6 - Taken by Sammichu. 4 entrants total.
INNERCUBE -- MB-02453414963B539F - Taken by KenOD. 1 entrants total.
Starlaxis Supernova Edition -- MB-2BAD52A2913BFCE3 - Taken by Loptous. 2 entrants total.
Pixel Piracy -- MB-FB577E314DCB51A9 - Taken by iosefe. 1 entrants total.
Make it indie! -- MB-E805F65C4DD05A0F - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 1 entrants total.
GROUND POUNDERS -- MB-FB1E8193DD1A250F - Taken by Eila. 5 entrants total.
Retro/Grade -- MB-AA655779AFFF40EC - Taken by Last Baron. 2 entrants total.

t1432946943z1.png

quesalupa

Are g2a and g2play legit? Like they're not going to steal my money or something are they? Also, what are the ethics behind these sites? They're not stealing the keys or anything right? Sorry, I'm new to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom