• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any impressions on World to the West?
EDIT: I like the isometric, hack and slashy rpgs. The art style of the characters seems appealing but the world looks a bit empty.

Arminsc

are you guys aware of the spelling error in the thread title?

thatsthejoke.jpg

Madn

The new "is this game relevant" is a nice addition to the store page, but it could defintely benefit from some tweaks

I've always liked Roman settings, but I very much do not enjoy killing the same three enemy models with the same three finishing animations.

Exactly this.

I don't think the game deserves to be completely panned, but better than Witcher 3 is the worst kind of hyperbole, the easy-to-spot kind.

Hell, the Wticher had DLC that gives more finishing animations than Ryse had total.

Vibranium

Banned
I do wonder if Platinum will ever patch Bayonetta. With all this time passing, they should just drop one big fix for the game and call it a day.

M.D

Wait you can make it so I dont have to verify every single listing on my phone?!

It said waiting list, so I assumed it meant it is going to wait 7 days before the items is listed (or whatever that number of days was) but I guess it needed confirmation in the app itself. I clicked on the checkbox but I guess I didn't actually confirm it, which I did now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom