• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a giveaway! Very nice of you, dude!

Sigh. I may have just spent the $3 and finally purchased Pathologic Classic HD from Humble Store. What should I know about this game before delving in? Or is it best to not really know anything? Because I'd be going in essentially completely blind

i think going in blind is the way to go. you cant really lose, and the game does a good job of explaining the systems if you take the time to look

Hektor

Played 5 hours of Expeditions: Viking and i'm already in love with it

RfeEh3Q.png

Best bundle in a long time:

https://www.humblebundle.com/tinybuild-bundle

Pay what you want:

Divide By Sheep
Road to Ballhalla
No Time to Explain Remastered
SpeedRunners

Pay more than the average

Party Hard
The Final Station
ClusterTruck
Guts and Glory
Punch Club Deluxe

Pay $15 or more

The Final Station DLC
Streets of Rogue

Pay $39.99 or more to also pre-order!

Hello Neighbor+artbook+soundtrack+alpha access.

Corpekata

Banned
Final Station, Punch Club, and Clustertruck is a fantastic BTA.

Playing the Final Station DLC. It's good. Not "get the highest tier" good, though of Streets of Rogue interests you it might be worth it.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing in there for me except maybe ClusterTruck. Pass.

Monooboe

Nice bundle, Final Station is so worth it. Also isn't it first time it's bundled? Curious about the DLC but since I have most in the bundle it might better just to buy it off steam.

Javier23

Banned
Has anyone played Streets of Rogue? Is it any good?
During the free weekend I felt it has lots of potential if you're into the concept but not really worth playing just yet in its current state (early access). We'll see once it leaves EA.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Speedrunners for a buck is the best deal ever... but everything in this is more or less good...

Tizoc

I played a bit and it's really fun. Many ways of completing levels, you can do all sorts of crazy stuff. Plus, you can play as a gorilla (and believe me, it's a great thing)

Gorilla is selling me on the game....but I am not a fan of the visuals :/

C4rter

Humble Beauties

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

No Time To Explain Remastered -- MB-6D8B183AFA8CB13A - Taken by Hakkelus
Party Hard -- MB-67052D212B9461E8 - Taken by dave is ok
SpeedRunners -- MB-37236E8038B9C48A - Taken by NeoRaider

Lain

Best bundle in a long time:

https://www.humblebundle.com/tinybuild-bundle

Pay what you want:

Divide By Sheep
Road to Ballhalla
No Time to Explain Remastered
SpeedRunners

Pay more than the average

Party Hard
The Final Station
ClusterTruck
Guts and Glory
Punch Club Deluxe

Pay $15 or more

The Final Station DLC
Streets of Rogue

Pay $39.99 or more to also pre-order!

Hello Neighbor+artbook+soundtrack+alpha access.

Streets of Rogue not available in your region
I didn't think I'd see something like that in Italy.

deejay

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (deejay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Decksplash Playtest #1 -- MB-2678924CFBDF2C5C - Taken by Vuze
Decksplash Playtest #2 -- MB-7DB920EA08710CAE - Taken by voodooray

Good luck!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
I found Turbo to be fun arcade racer. I plan on getting it once it hits $5 though :V

well, turbo kinda gets redundant with lagoon getting added to Maniaplanet...

everything turbo has will be on Maniaplanet plus server browser and all that good custom stuff that was not in turbo, even VR support it seems

edit: no clue about that auto track build thingie tho

Nice to get a good bundle for the first time in a while. I have some already and hadn't heard of a few of the others but GAF is usually petty good with recommendations.

Teggy

I took advantage of that Twitch Prime offer and now I am playing SWTOR again for some reason...from the beginning. They made changes to the game but didn't bother to take stuff out that no longer makes sense. Like I think you used to have to unlock fast travel points, so the consoles are there but they don't do anything. And you don't need to use crafting benches to mod your weapons but there is a quest to go to the bench.

They are running huge XP bonuses so I am just breezing through the story missions and ignoring everything else. I am still wearing level 1 pants but it doesn't matter.

The game looks nice for a distance but is badly in need of HD textures for uniforms. Looks so bad when the zoom in on a conversation.

madjoki

FYI, STRAFE runs terribly on the GPD WIN and has next to no graphical settings, with no option to change the resolution.

It runs awful on my i7 and gtx 970 too, always if there's more than few enemies, framerate tanks. Even worse than Broforce.

I saw resolution change, but maxs out at 1080 (at least no 1920x1200).

When you're in a big battle and Blackout/Gae Bolg triggers early on and wipes out all the enemy unions (except the boss).

d96.jpg

So good. Just happened to me at Koenigsdorf and made the boss fight so much easier.

Caved on Playerunknown's Battlegrounds and spent my lunch downloading and playing it.

That was enough time to:

-make a character but not pick the haircut the alt-reich co-opted
-play my first round trying to punch a guy who had an automatic weapon, and promptly die
-change my controls so the map isn't way the hell over there on M, and really shoot up my sensitivity
-use a revolver to down a guy with a shotgun, steal all of his gear, hop into an abandoned buggy and run someone over, flipping it, and then getting finished off from who knows where

I think I'm really going to enjoy this game once I know what the hell is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom