• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. And no one has a clue how that cooldown system works. Sometimes you can do 1 mission, then have a 1 day cooldown.
Then you do the mission, then you have a 2 day cooldown.
Then sometimes you can do 2 missions...
At the beginning I could do three missions.

i bought the mission packs but dont even intend to play them. i bought them because the time between missions was pissing me off. i mean 4 days? really?!

I did the first 3 missions, then it said to wait 3 days to play more missions. Then I bought the mission pack today that said that you gain "1 additional mission" (daily or something) with it. I played the mission and now it says "wait day to play another mission" o_O

I did the first 3 missions, then it said to wait 3 days to play more missions. Then I bought the mission pack today that said that you gain "1 additional mission" (daily or something) with it. I played the mission and now it says "wait day to play another mission" o_O

Yeah. I also thought if I buy the other packs I could do one more mission each day, but somehow its 1 mission in general each day or every 2 days now...
And I have Vanguard and the other paid operations.

I think the operations are really fun, thats why I would love to have at least 2-3 missions each day.

So TT actually has 4 games in dev? Wolfie S2, Walkie S3, Bordie S1 and Throny S1?

I'm not sure how are they going to handle all that stuff. I mean, when they only had 2 games going on they had to juggle release dates all the time. Imagine how harder it will be having 4 games going at the same time.

So TT actually has 4 games in dev? Wolfie S2, Walkie S3, Bordie S1 and Throny S1?

TWAU S2 hasn't been confirmed yet, but i do think i read somewhere that TWD S3 is a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they take their sweet time returning to TWAU, if ever, especially if GOT series takes off like how the walking dead did.

zkylon

zkylewd
massive chalice is weird, the game runs super smooth when i alt tab out of it (say i'm playing borderless windowed, i alt tab into skype and can see the borders of the game run 60 fps) but then when i focus on it it's super sluggish

i hope they fix that, clearly my pc is capable of running it at an stable framerate, just when i'm not looking lol

There's still time.

yeah lol

don't let me down, people, i wanna ridicule you

That's why I said to look at the screenshots in the Community Hub. It's free.
well you gotta work for your waifu

it's not fun otherwise

rite

They probably have Bordie S1 and Throny S1 in the production pipeline and Wolfie S2, Walkie S3 are totally preproduction. They had 3 games in production at once a while back but it was clear those games suffered for it.

NO *SLAP SLAP*
NO
NOOOOO!!

oh, ok. It's just that no one had said a negative thing about it so i figured it was a quality product. Plus, the game evokes a lot of positive nostalgic feelings for the Samurai Spirits series, so i thought i had a winner in my hands.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Chariot

oh, ok. It's just that no one had said a negative thing about it so i figured it was a quality product. Plus, the game evokes a lot of positive nostalgia feelings for the Samurai Spirits series, so i thought i had a winner in my hands.

Thanks for clearing that up!
It's a 60 minutes visual novel with decent graphics but mindmelting bad writing. I did document the whole game here. Only thing that is missing is a smut picture that you surely able to find in the community hub.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Is there any way to tell when a game unlocks on UPlay?
Also when did Ubisoft completly remove the store? I just noticed this

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

where did you hear they were making another wolf among us? or walking dead s3 for that matter

So DA:I has already been released in Korea. Is there a way to VPN Origin to play it now?

im glad to see you continue to ignore all the threads that actually relate to what you need, come on now. But yes, you can VPN to korea (or any south asia country) to play it. Game runs like a dream (for me at least), except for some graphic oddities that im trying to sort out, and cutscenes are locked at 30fps which is SUPER JARRING

edit: example of such graphic oddity

wonwuc.png

zkylon

zkylewd

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You should read the Fable comics.

I was about to suggest the same. TWAU is a prequel to the comics so it's easy to dive right in after finishing the game. I've read the first 25 or so issues and I'm loving the comic series so far.

Tesseract

Banned
my mindz tellin me noooooooooooo

but my bawdy

my bawwwwwwdyyyyyyy ....

where's my b2g1 free this iz total horse shit

i just paid $120 for a wii u and 3dsxl

basis sears fuck ups

o

m

g

smash iz almost heeeeeeeer

hnnnnnnng

forgive me

Rhaknar

I really should.

Think ill wait for a day1 patch or...some sort of patch for Inquisition. Or at least wait until people smarter than me figure out whats cause the glitches.

They really need to patch the fps lock on cutscenes, its ridiculous and very jarring, im not even one to usually whine about frames, but good lord, going from 80 gameplay to 30 cutscene, and we are talking about real time cutscenes here, not cgi or prerendered, the game just goes from normal open world view to conversation view or something, and drops to 30 >_>

What haters? Pretty much everyone loved Wolf Among Us apart from people who don't like TT games in general.

ive seen some. hell, that dude with the SFxT just the other day was saying we should all be ashamed of buying Telltale games because their engine is so broken and ugly or something

Yeah. I also thought if I buy the other packs I could do one more mission each day, but somehow its 1 mission in general each day or every 2 days now...
And I have Vanguard and the other paid operations.

I think the operations are really fun, thats why I would love to have at least 2-3 missions each day.

Oh yeah this reminded me of the mission I did after I bought the thing, 100 points with bonus weapons. I started the round, the first bonus weapon was AWP in Dust 2. As the uber snipah I am, I took like 11 guys out with the AWP so getting that mission star was like 15 seconds of waiting and 15 seconds of shooting. 2,69e will spent

ps. FUUUUCK YOOUU WARNER BROTHERSSS

YO YO WHAT UP GUYS, who missed me yesterday!? :D Man I was watching GTA5 on twitch and its really tempting me to buy the game again on pc when i get a new graphics card... also DA:I makes me want to get it earlier too :x but I must resist! already getting smash 4 this week and LBP will be next up whenever I'm ready for it. Although if GTA doesn't get up being region locked I'm gonna jump on it, but I know it will tho :(

Shadownet

Banned
im glad to see you continue to ignore all the threads that actually relate to what you need, come on now. But yes, you can VPN to korea (or any south asia country) to play it. Game runs like a dream (for me at least), except for some graphic oddities that im trying to sort out, and cutscenes are locked at 30fps which is SUPER JARRING
You know I seldom venture outside of SteamGAF, maybe CSGO GAF every once in a while. The world is a scary place...

Yeah I heard that cutscenes are locked at 30fps. Its unfortunate but after Unity messy cutscenes I'll take a stable 30fps any day.

You could with FIFA15 and Titanfall so I assume you can with that.

I followed this guide for FIFA.

I want to do this but I'm not sure where go start. I went into a comic book store the other day and there seem to be a lot of spin-off and one shot books. Not sure which one is the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom