• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreda

YUGE

8XeEm2F.jpg

Speaking of yuge things the D2 Emily Pop figurine is cute. Not generally a fan of them but this one is pretty nice.

Khilandros

ummm...eh, guess I'll post in both threads.

I've been trying to not get sucked back into the Skyrim addiction now that SE is out on Steam. I see a lot of mods are getting ported, so eventually I'll get sucked back in no matter how hard I try, lol

zkylon

zkylewd
Tyranny is supposed to be shorter and more dynamic, so probably a bit less of a commitment than Pillars was unless you're obsessive about playing through every variation of every scenario. But since it's an Obsidian game about being evil, that might be a lot of fun.
yeah exactly

if it's anything like alpha protocol

OH MY GOD IF IT'S ANYTHING LIKE ALPHA PROTOCOL

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Gonna have to defer to Stump's previous ruling on the matter back in February:

Some ground rules for future months:
- As we tell literally every community, no person is entitled to make a thread.
- If someone is signed up to make an OT and can't, they really should let other people know in advance. It's ok, there's no punishment.
- Let's call 6PM eastern on the 1st the rough deadline for when we make a call about whether or not to call in a replacement. If the designated OP drops in before 6PM eastern to say they're delayed, then we go until midnight eastern. If they don't drop in, or if they do but still can't get it done by midnight, others can step up
- In the future instead of merging, I will lock.
- It's more important to have an OP than to have a super detailed great amazing resourceful OP.

zkylon

zkylewd
man the witcha hearthstone dlc was really good but this blood and wine thing is ughhhhhhh

i was hoping a new location would be interesting but everyone this town is just full of boring assholes and i don't particularly look forward to being bombarded with shitty sidequests and stuff

so disappointing after the first one being really strong

No thanks, I don't want shitty lockpicking and hacking minigames in my RPG.
i'm pretty sure those weren't the defining elements of alpha protocol?

Knurek

man the witcha hearthstone dlc was really good but this blood and wine thing is ughhhhhhh

i was hoping a new location would be interesting but everyone this town is just full of boring assholes and i don't particularly look forward to being bombarded with shitty sidequests and stuff

Other than the Ubisoft 'Climb the Radio Towers' quests (and there are 3 of them I guess), the sidequests aren't shitty in Blood and Wine.
Not as good as Hearts of Stone, but definitely on par with the best base game offered.

Levyne

Banned

so disappointing after the first one being really strong

i'm pretty sure those weren't the defining elements of alpha protocol?

I agree. Really liked the focused nature of hearts of stone. '2nd expansion just seemed like a long awkward detached epilogue. And so many of those plant serpents or whatever they were.

zkylon

zkylewd
Other than the Ubisoft 'Climb the Radio Towers' quests (and there are 3 of them I guess), the sidequests aren't shitty in Blood and Wine.
Not as good as Hearts of Stone, but definitely on par with the best base game offered.
cool, but i still find the setting and the characters so far incredibly dull

i just went on a super long quest to help blondy mc douchebag try to win miss whatever over and it involved a whole bunch of boring stuff for a really bad payoff

at least compared to hearthstone it's really really disappointing, the other dlc starts with a bang and its characters feel like bloody baron types, all multifaceted and intriguing and charming in their own sick ways

i hope it gets better soon

at least the prospect of upgrading a home base is always a cool thing

I agree. Really liked the focused nature of hearts of stone. '2nd expansion just seemed like a long awkward detached epilogue. And so many of those plant serpents or whatever they were.
yeah i was kind of curious about how a new area with a bunch of new sidequests and stuff would feel, cos it's kind of like an entirely new chapter, and that's kind of cool, but the content itself hasn't gotten a great reaction out of me yet :T

Knurek

The Dream Machine chapter 6 just showed up on the store.
What's next, Kentucky Route Zero final episode being released?

Nabs

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lumino City -- MB-DD92FF74D293DFDB - Taken by Hakkelus

it looks like modbot was switched to another thread. This is taken.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait theres actual drama over who did the thread and not just for funsies?

I must really be getting old because of all the things to get worked about, good lord

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
wait theres actual drama over who did the thread and not just for funsies?

I must really be getting old because of all the things to get worked about, good lord

bullshit arsehole noone likes the tuna here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom