• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Got an email saying Slain has been delayed. Its that 2d-pixelly-castlevania type kickstarter game. Every fucking KS game gets casually delayed all the damn time its a bit annoying. Asylum, Amikrog are two recent ones with a flurry of delays. Asylum seems almost vaporware or something.

Open world is beautiful in Witcher 3 and it's so full of crap it's amazing how barren it still manages to be. Most of the side quests suck, so most of the time travelling in the wilds is just holding down the L2 button for Batman mode and running until you find something to kill. The cities are pretty cool though and like I said, the locales in general are beautiful. I have just gotten much more critical at the game after doing all the side missions and what not.
Did I just hear someone say Witcher 3's side quests suck? What the hell is this?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Got an email saying Slain has been delayed. Its that 2d-pixelly-castlevania type kickstarter game. Every fucking KS game gets casually delayed all the damn time its a bit annoying. Asylum, Amikrog are two recent ones with a flurry of delays. Asylum seems almost vaporware or something.

I actually wish I had the money to back Asylum so I could have followed what sort of madness was going on behind the scenes. The most public update relating to delays was when they announced they were switching engines entirely mid-production, which set them back a bit in terms of progress.

I haven't been keeping up on Night Cry too much, but the updates in the backer forums have been quite infrequent and lacking in substantial content. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up missing its original deadline of December 2015.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I actually wish I had the money to back Asylum so I could have followed what sort of madness was going on behind the scenes. The most public update relating to delays was when they announced they were switching engines entirely mid-production, which set them back a bit in terms of progress.

I haven't been keeping up on Night Cry too much, but the updates in the backer forums have been quite infrequent and lacking in substantial content. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up missing its original deadline of December 2015.

Asylum they had to abandon their office space because of money issues and return to working from home like they were before the KS

Shadownet

Banned
I didnt know this until now but it's pretty cool that if I logged in on my desktop and my laptop at the same time. I can stream games to my laptop.

Was playing Mad Max on my laptop. What an odd feeling.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I didnt know this until now but it's pretty cool that if I logged in on my desktop and my laptop at the same time. I can stream games to my laptop.

Was playing Mad Max on my laptop. What an odd feeling.

Steam in-home streaming is magic. There is like zero lag for me. Only oddities ive noticed are some sound glitches and compression can happen.

zkylon

zkylewd
if ur going to play a jrpg i guess go for tits instead i'd say

it's not perfect but it's a cool game, probably the best jrpg on steam if u don't count the great old ones like ff7 and stuff

Maniac

Banned
Did I just hear someone say Witcher 3's side quests suck? What the hell is this?

Yeah. It's one of the most awful opinions I've read on this forum in a while, although I can also only disagree, entirely, with The Witcher 3's openworld being bad and not serving the game well, it's not chasing a fad as much as it's fleshing out an actual living world, even if there's not a lot of dynamic, systemic mechanics in play.

Also saying Roach is a piece of shit without mentioning how D-Horse is a lot worse and nothing but a terrible, shit mount that's awful to control.
I got this installed as well, are you up for games? Do I have you on Steam?

I don't believe I have you on Steam. I'd be up for playing though! My Steam is on my GAF profile. :)
Because it's you I was very confused at tits at first :x

lewd

Milamber

It's 6 AM in the morning here and seeing Copons on the Activity feed without my coffee yet is freaking hilarious...

dAuEk6U.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That reminds me.

Do any of the Assassin's Creed games on the pc have decent controls? I and II haven't been enjoyable. I used the 360 controller mod but they still don't feel right. I was thinking about moving on to later ones if any of them get better.

Doesn't matter if you use keyboard or controller really. AC remains trash in any way or form.
2 is the only decent one tbh

Before the AC defense for shows up let me run away.
YjdrWYc.gif

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
For Pillars of Eternity, is there a way to convert old saves to be compatible with the newer versions? None of my saves from version 1.04/1.05 can be registered for some reason. It's not that big of a deal, because they're saves from a complete playthrough, but I just wanted to revisit it.

Her hair is gorgeous. Who is this?

Ah, didn't know it was her because I couldn't see her face. Haven't heard this song yet though, so I'll give it a listen.

Mammaries vs. a JPRG

Adnor

Banned
The funny thing is, nothing can beat the mounts in many mmorpgs out there.
Why can't the AAA devs just make it simple like in mmos?

People would say that they don't "feel" like real horses and hate them even more even though they would be easier to handle.

For Pillars of Eternity, is there a way to convert old saves to be compatible with the newer versions? None of my saves from version 1.04/1.05 can be registered for some reason. It's not that big of a deal, because they're saves from a complete playthrough, but I just wanted to revisit it.

Her hair is gorgeous. Who is this?

Ah, didn't know it was her because I couldn't see her face. Haven't heard this song yet though, so I'll give it a listen.

Mammaries vs. a JPRG

Lana Del Rey (High By The Beach video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxpHIl5Ynw

edit: beaten

MUnited83

For you.
I could tell it was Lana Del Rey not because of the hair, not because i've seen the music video, but because of that damn crappy filter lol

zkylon

zkylewd
I could tell it was Lana Del Rey not because of the hair, not because i've seen the music video, but because of that damn crappy filter lol

that's the trademark crappy lana del rey filter

i dunno why she does it and also why she like puts colagen on her lips before the videos or whatever but more power to her

Too lazy to check, but what was in the 80 mb patch I just got pushed for MGS5?

You pet him afterwards, right?

I would have but I was on a Side-Op and unlocked a door while he was coming back then it skipped to a cutscene...so couldn't pet him

I did pet him after he kept finding enemies and plants leading up to that though

Backlogger

That reminds me.

Do any of the Assassin's Creed games on the pc have decent controls? I and II haven't been enjoyable. I used the 360 controller mod but they still don't feel right. I was thinking about moving on to later ones if any of them get better.

I haven't played 2 yet but I have played a bit of 1 and finished 4. 4's controls are waaaay better than 1s but still have a couple issues. I primary issue with controls in 4 is that sometimes the "auto" parkour running picks the opposite direction than you wanted, but other than that I found the controls okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom