• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

Got an email saying Slain has been delayed. Its that 2d-pixelly-castlevania type kickstarter game. Every fucking KS game gets casually delayed all the damn time its a bit annoying. Asylum, Amikrog are two recent ones with a flurry of delays. Asylum seems almost vaporware or something.

Honestly you'll sleep easier at night if you accept that release dates on kickstarter projects are just vague guidelines.

The majority of big AAA games get delayed, so it only stands to reason projects with much fewer people and budget are even more likely to run behind schedule. Most kickstarter projects are also announced much earlier on in development.

M.D

I'm making the very first mission in MGS3 really hard on myself by trying to get all the items around this ruin

I've been trying to do unsuccessfully since yesterday lol

I'm making the very first mission in MGS3 really hard on myself by trying to get all the items around this ruin

I've been trying to do unsuccessfully since yesterday lol

I hope you are playing with the old camera / controls for real MGS3 experience
bigsmug.png

Ruruja

Finished MGSV, it was a great game, ending included.

I agree, I enjoyed it all. Still plan to do all Side-Ops and grab a few more achievements in the coming days. However, you can't deny that
the game not including the resolution of Eli taking the Sahelanthropus is a bit of a strange move.

Sarcasm

For those that played DD:DA,

Have the game on ps3 but I never really played it. It is the one with dark arisen. I have some mage that I got past some big ogre thing. Is there a way for me to get that original save item thingy? I don't need to play the save, just start a new game with the new items right?
Also where can I find a guide that can be used to quickly reference along with the wiki so I don't miss much?

Hektor

Damn, that thread is hilarious. I especially loved the part where someone was posting a gif from Uncharted where the player did literally nothing and called that gameplay.

I need a new controller for my PC guys. I had three 360 controllers when I lived back in Chile and I loved them. I think I will get an Xbox One controller unless you guys convince me I should get a Dualshock 4 instead D:

derExperte

I need a new controller for my PC guys. I had three 360 controllers when I lived back in Chile and I loved them. I think I will get an Xbox One controller unless you guys convince me I should get a Dualshock 4 instead D:

I certainly won't but we've got some DS4 fans here. What few disagree with is that the X1 pad got improved over the 360 one and GAF isn't filled with threads about it slowly falling apart like there are for the DS4. Only real issues are the suboptimal shoulder buttons (the new revision with the headphone jack has better ones) and the lack of wireless until October/November.

Li Kao

Hey guys, I've been out of the loop concerning region locking for a few months but Nuveem has Wasteland 2 for cheap. Do I need to use a vpn or something to buy it and will the key be accepted by steam ?
I realize this is Region locking 101, sorry for the question. But it's cheap :-S

I certainly won't but we've got some DS4 fans here. What few disagree with is that the X1 pad got improved over the 360 one and GAF isn't filled with threads about it slowly falling apart like there are for the DS4. Only real issue is the lack of wireless until October/November.

True, even though I don't mind playing wired since I hate using batteries.

My true problem now it that I realized they sell the red Dualshock 4 here in Australia and it looks beautiful!

Deques

Thank you Deques ! I just had to use Hola unblocker and it worked like a charm. I was not interested enough for full price, but Wasteland 2 for 17,34€ was my tipping point.

PS. Jase is slacking on the Steam support job, felt really strange when I thought he had adopted a Megaman avatar.

Me being JaseC? That's absurd!
You really shouldn't use HOLA

I think Wasteland 2 has been cheaper that 17 euro. Maybe you should wait :)

chronomac

I certainly won't but we've got some DS4 fans here. What few disagree with is that the X1 pad got improved over the 360 one and GAF isn't filled with threads about it slowly falling apart like there are for the DS4. Only real issues are the suboptimal shoulder buttons (the new revision with the headphone jack has better ones) and the lack of wireless until October/November.

Agreed on all this. X1 controller's a good option, especially if you find it on sale like I did. Once we have a wireless adapter I'll be really happy.

ExoSoul

Banned
For those that played DD:DA,

Have the game on ps3 but I never really played it. It is the one with dark arisen. I have some mage that I got past some big ogre thing. Is there a way for me to get that original save item thingy? I don't need to play the save, just start a new game with the new items right?
Also where can I find a guide that can be used to quickly reference along with the wiki so I don't miss much?

If you mean an ogre that
ambushes a fortified encampment past the first village
you might as well start over cause you're less than 5% in.

What do you mean by "original save item thingy"?
There is no item transition between different saves (unless you use pawns.)

Wikia will suffice, it has everything you need.

When is Tera coming out worldwide anyway?

When the company that has the rights for the EU area decides to put it on steam.
never

Sarcasm

If you mean an ogre that
ambushes a fortified encampment past the first village
you might as well start over cause you're less than 5% in.

What do you mean by "original save item thingy"?
There is no item transition between different saves (unless you use pawns.)

Wikia will suffice, it has everything you need.

When the company that has the rights for the EU area decides to put it on steam.
never

You get a special item for having an original (non-DA) save.

Momentary

Banned
For all CA lovers

These screenshots make me physically ill. Why do people add chromatic aberration to their games. Holy hell. I'm about to throw up. There's never a good time for CA with me. I don't know if I got some kind of medical issue or something.

I'm not going to let these f'd up screenshots ruin my day.

Tizoc

Eh we could always mod those alts. in :p

What is Falcom? I watched the video and still don't know.

Falcom are the creators of the Ys series and made various PC games throughout the 80s and 90s.
They are known for kickass soundtracks, simple but fun gameplay and fantastic boss fights.

I agree, I enjoyed it all. Still plan to do all Side-Ops and grab a few more achievements in the coming days. However, you can't deny that
the game not including the resolution of Eli taking the Sahelanthropus is a bit of a strange move.

Yeah there was definitely some important stuff that was cut and things left unsolved, but what was there was really interesting and well I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom