• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
7idy42m.jpg

Missing Translation
i love how it says english not supported

really clever, i love that

For all CA lovers

so no one?

some folks have incredibly strong legs because i see some people jumping to conclusions like they've never jumped before regarding the CDPR news. It would serve EA zero purpose to buy out another WRPG maker when they have a huge studio solely for that already.

Might be a publishing deal or perhaps they're interested in GOG but nothing more.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Need for Speed 2015 for PC delayed til Spring 2016

Part of the conversation includes hearing from our PC community that an unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you, and we fully agree. To deliver this, we’ve made the decision to move the PC release date to Spring 2016. Our PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release dates will remain the same, starting November 3, 2015 in North America and November 5 worldwide.

Phawx

some folks have incredibly strong legs because i see some people jumping to conclusions like they've never jumped before regarding the CDPR news. It would serve EA zero purpose to buy out another WRPG maker when they have a huge studio solely for that already.

Might be a publishing deal or perhaps they're interested in GOG but nothing more.

I laughed

chronomac

Read the CD Project story. It's just one dude saying that EA people are in the building. He theorized the takeover part himself:
We are not going to release any game soon, so for sure it’s not about any publishing deal, so the only possible reason for EA guys being here is that they want to buy us.

Could be a simple joint-publishing thing, like the writer says. The employee saying it can only be for a purchase is nonsense. Could be a bunch of different things.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
CA'd screenshots.
EA buying CDPR.
A guy eating a placenta.

GAF's trying hard to make me vomit today.
CA, everyone trying to design lenses and algorithms to prevent it, gaming devs trying to put processing power to create it.

Home birthing people are weirdos, hospital and epidurals are a godsend.

If it takes you months to figure out how to get your game to be at an unlocked framerate (unless it is tired to animations) then that doesn't really inspire confidence.

Yeah it's just called "Need for Speed".

And as if it's some big revelation that PC gamers want an unlocked framerate... The framerate issue was the same stuff people didn't like about the last NFS, so they knew very well that PC gamers wouldn't like it in this one.

FloatOn

I love how the Souls series always comes up with new ways to fuck over the player.

I'm at this area now that has crazy snow storms that pretty much blinds you from any oncoming evil reindeer hellbent on your demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom