• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buraindo

It's a rumour and I hope it stays that way.

I just want to watch the World burn

uyr2kUk.gif

Se7en please.

I love how the Souls series always comes up with new ways to fuck over the player.

I'm at this area now that has crazy snow storms that pretty much blinds you from any oncoming evil reindeer hellbent on your demise.

Frigid Outskirts if I had to guess. You're in for quite the
incredibly annoying
fight.

Dr Dogg

My only memento from Hong Kong asides from some knocked off CD's that still stink of moth balls nigh on 18 years later is a CD ROM stuffed full of screensavers. I imagine they were sourced about as legal as well.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
But how else can you quench the thirst for human flesh without getting locked up? It's the reasonable thing to do.

You know, your English is so good, better than even some native speakers here, that I forget you're German.

Then ever-so-swiftly I am confronted with the reality.

MUnited83

For you.
Bundlestars is starting a Bundle Fets and iwll have a bundle every 24 hours. Some will be old ones returning (like the highly requested Indie Legends or Killer bundles) and others will be completely new.

I love how the Souls series always comes up with new ways to fuck over the player.

I'm at this area now that has crazy snow storms that pretty much blinds you from any oncoming evil reindeer hellbent on your demise.

Worst area in the series, which is funny because Dark Souls 2 DLC other than that is best Soulin' around. Which reminds me that I still haven't reached that boss, I have done EVERYTHING else in the game though o_O

MUnited83

For you.
Why is The Oil Blue in the latest Indie Gala bundle?
Didn't chubigans write about how shady they are earlier?

It doesn't seem they shady at all, just that some people exploit the system, that's all. The Happy Hour is a great feature of Indiegala that it's widely advertised and used as selling point, and I think any dev putting their game there nowadays is aware of that feature.
That, and Monday bundle do not have happy hour, so the game won't be affected by this.

Huh. First time I've heard IG being shady.

Nothing on that thread really paints Indie Gala as shady, rather it highlights people exploiting a promotion. That's all. Indie Gala even actively limits you from buying a ridiculous number of bundles sometimes.

r3n4ud

Nothing on that thread really paints Indie Gala as shady, rather it highlights people exploiting a promotion. That's all. Indie Gala even actively limits you from buying a ridiculous number of bundles sometimes.

Oh, I agree with you. Just found it weird to see chub call them shady.

Maniac

Banned
Ya'll remember how I'm usually depressed and shit?

Ya that just got worse, seems some motherfucker drove over my cat. Currently trying to find out if she was subsequently picked up by animal control or some shit. Sigh, my life is fucking great.

Now excuse me whilst I sit in a corner crying like a little fucking baby.

Fuck people, some of them just suck ass. Lets get auto-driving cars in ASAP, cause people sure as shit can't drive.

Fucking... fuck shit balls.

Edit: To be on topic... Yay videogames.

Caerith

Ya that just got worse, seems some motherfucker drove over my cat. Currently trying to find out if she was subsequently picked up by animal control or some shit. Sigh, my life is fucking great.

Fuck people, some of them just suck ass. Lets get auto-driving cars in ASAP, cause people sure as shit can't drive.

You have my sympathies.

Sorry buddy. I was rooting for you to find your cat.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Angry Arrows -- MB-629D18EED403D2B1 - Taken by TheAutomator
Manos: The Hands of Fate -- MB-C5DACD96D582FE11 - Taken by derExperte
Pirates Deck -- MB-9D6F541BC9DC51D1 - Taken by Hektor
Two Steps Back #2 -- MB-A87E5122C4815FB6 - Taken by rainking187
The Oil Blue -- MB-FDA50FB27534B4BD - Taken by freshVeggie
Two Steps Back -- MB-F38530066A0AE09E - Taken by ExoSoul
Heart of Ember -- MB-B471C2D5097D55AC - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
The Apotheosis Project -- MB-FD5EBFC122DEF0F8 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Luckslinger -- MB-CD4438FA4F29541B - Taken by Kifimbo
Wonky Pigeon -- MB-0B5800976EB487F2 - Taken by fenners

Status
Not open for further replies.