• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinBB7

For Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, what DLC is worth getting? Only the claptrap one is what I read I think. Others seem to just be characters and horde mode crap. Good sale on GMG right now for the dlc so wondering to either get season pass for 12 euros or just the claptrap one for 4 euros.

Ludens

Banned
I think you are wildly overestimating the amount of work changing those would be.
Just get Randolph to a voice booth for couple of more generic takes on a few lines and model some generic looking controller in there.

You need to partially reword the code, is a totally different thing than remastering the game, because something could break in the middle. MGSIV was already known for this, so it wouldn't even be a new thing the fact replacing some dialogue lines could create new bugs.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-578F4FBE0E1EC222 - Taken by hannes. 5 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-3F2E9AC3908255D6 - Taken by PaulSane. 4 entrants total.

t1474123896z1.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I found the framerate to be so bad I couldn't enjoy it.

Says a bit since I have usually no problem with 30 FPS.

If the framerate was actually good, I have no diea what it was. Game felt very janky and slow at least.

I have been playing Lego games locked at 4K 60 fps for a while now so it's hard to adjust. Undercover was not a stable 30 fps and the load times were ridiculous.

These should also work.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 24 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Enemy Mind -- MB-5590F48DF1D6998F - Taken by Baron von Loathsome. 1 entrants total.
Blaster Shooter GunGuy! -- MB-4BF881B362287595 - Taken by Teppic. 2 entrants total.
Space Hack -- MB-0EAF1951AE74E006 - Taken by Santerestil. 1 entrants total.
Particula -- MB-A6313410F6737163
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones -- MB-62323A31CD9ED125 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Weird Worlds -- MB-556462680B35C468 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Realms Of The Haunting -- MB-5BFCE257CDA99FDB - Taken by dimmer. 1 entrants total.
Burstfire -- MB-BFC278D64FBD2006 - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
Litil Divil -- MB-32CD62A6D976D59D
Racer 8 -- MB-9ABC2CEA4FDADB88
Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare -- MB-B916C433D6BA6729 - Taken by illusionary. 1 entrants total.
Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection -- MB-7E5466310AEB0BD3 - Taken by ThirtyFour. 1 entrants total.
Into The War -- MB-3FD2368687980197 - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Commando Jack -- MB-19D9B28FAB19548F - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
The Culling of the Cows -- MB-C44751F0D957DA35
Afterfall Insanity - Extended Edition -- MB-A30A03FA5C953C15 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.
Pixel Puzzles Japan -- MB-1CCB71D9B96F6C7F - Taken by PaulSane. 2 entrants total.
Hyper Fighters -- MB-36BB5A7B86522E21
Gorky 17 -- MB-2329111479521E2F - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Battlepaths -- MB-4CE188D95F01A6A6 - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 1 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-7F564BF6FA75A376 - Taken by StrangeRoboMemory. 1 entrants total.
Chaos Domain -- MB-21574AEE481B4D29
Grimoire: Manastorm -- MB-23FDA267AE464747 - Taken by neonglow. 3 entrants total.
Why So Evil -- MB-53626ED89D51405D

t1474120031z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Diedac, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-578F4FBE0E1EC222 - Taken by hannes. 5 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-3F2E9AC3908255D6 - Taken by PaulSane. 4 entrants total.

t1474123896z1.png

Nabs

YOOOOOOOOOOO GET IN ON DIS ISH
http://i.imgur.com/hZrji8j.gif

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1124044701/blubber-busters

Releases Oct. 2018, but if they can keep up the animations like in the video, it'll be worth the wait

What's so special about this?

argh, Playism had Silver Case up for $15 but is now no longer available for purchase >_<

Were you ever able to buy it for 15? It shows up for 15 when you search, but I don't remember there being a way to buy it.

Tizoc

What's so special about this?

Were you ever able to buy it for 15? It shows up for 15 when you search, but I don't remember there being a way to buy it.

Nice 2D animations, flamethrower, some interesting level design, at least from the initial footage and flamethrower.

phaze

Huh.

Weird question, is it possible for Steam to accidentally add a game to my library ? I booted steam after a long, long while and there's Fallout:NV that I have no recollection of buying. And additionally, is there an option to see how much I (might) 've paid for it ? Just seeing the date of the purchase nothing else.

Kudo

Huh.

Weird question, is it possible for Steam to accidentally add a game to my library ? I booted steam after a long, long while and there's Fallout:NV that I have no recollection of buying. And additionally, is there an option to see how much I (might) 've paid for it ? Just seeing the date of the purchase nothing else.

Click on your account name at the top right, Account Details - View Purchase History.

Josh5890

Now that I finished college, I'm looking into some games to keep the mind going. I've found GeoMaster for my geography kick. Can anyone recommend any math or stat based games that will push the brain? I'm not talking about simple stuff like easy multiplication either. I know it sounds weird but I'm trying to build up a good educational Steam library along with my 100 game backlog :)

SSPssp

From opiumpulses:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Shake Your Money Simulator -- MB-C804DC9764C60427 - Taken by septicore

I bought the Fallout 4 Season Pass and Infinite Warfare Digital Extortion edition last night impulsively after a handful of alcoholic beverages, I'm not sure if I regret it or not yet.

Now that I finished college, I'm looking into some games to keep the mind going. I've found GeoMaster for my geography kick. Can anyone recommend any math or stat based games that will push the brain? I'm not talking about simple stuff like easy multiplication either. I know it sounds weird but I'm trying to build up a good educational Steam library along with my 100 game backlog :)
TIS-100, it's not exactly math, but will make your brain go.

I bought the Fallout 4 Season Pass and Infinite Warfare Digital Extortion edition last night impulsively after a handful of alcoholic beverages, I'm not sure if I regret it or not yet.

I bought the 'Suckers Early Enlister Digital Deluxe' super-expensive edition of Battlefield One while having a conversation with Mary Jane. Regret hit me like a truck the next day and I refunded it. Never reach for your credit card when your brain isn't quite there :p

I seem to remember there was a 10% coupon for Bundlestars floating around a while ago. Does anyone remember it? Was it account specific?

phaze

It's ok, we've all been there.

lol. I've made precisely 9 purchases through Steam and I've got like 20 titles in all so it's not a case of someonef losing track in some humongous collection if that's what you're thinking.

So..you going to tell us?

Not much to tell really. I bought Dark Souls II on some sale at beginning of January and simply must have added NV as an afterthought, since it cost like 2.5 Euro. I barely play games nowadays and since Dark Souls was then my focus,the former must have completely slipped my mind even at that point in time. Hence my confusion when I finally booted Steam after ~7 months

lol. I've made precisely 9 purchases through Steam and I've got like 20 titles in all so it's not a case of someonef losing track in some humongous collection if that's what you're thinking.

That wasn't what I was thinking, but I guess it could be applied to that as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom