• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I always read Master Chief as Master Chef.

You aren't the only one
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

-----------------------------

How does it work on Steam if the game was supposed to be released after the timer and then isn't?
Especially when it was this late and not with the other update earlier in the day?

Articalys

I don't particularly want either one of these, so:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SteamWorld Dig -- MB-A15B4B299956E0D7 - Taken by X05. 3 entrants total.
Hammerwatch -- MB-2E2BA271A8C533D4 - Taken by fenners. 3 entrants total.

t1411173901z1.png

Miguel81

Did Sleeping Dogs perform that poorly that it needs to go this route? It's a really great game and I just wish I had purchased it earlier than I did.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
And here I thought Monkey Island would never be on sale again. #blessed
Disney cares!
sorta, still waiting on those Lego discounts (and putting Lego PotC + Split/Second on Steam)

You'd think that, but MI2 hasn't had a major sale in several years:
xwWg6SM.png
Had forgotten it has been so long since that one got a sale, and never understood why as the pack did get sales every now and then.

happy new thread every one

so, this kid just showed up and start begging me for TF2 keys

2okPRvI.jpg

toMCdLO.jpg

i don't know what i say , he still waiting
LOL, should've just troll him a bit.

Is Arkham Origins getting a GotY edition or not? The $7.50 price is tempting, but there was rumors of it getting a GotY edition which is why I've held off on previous sales but dunno if I should wait. :/
The other two have, I don't know why this one wouldn't.
The other 2 had one due to GFWL, so if it gets a GOTY edition it'll just a package of everything on Steam rather than a new app.

I like the photoshop someone posted in the previous thread about the Batman AO Game of the OK edition.

Edit: Found it.
Paging Stallion.

hmmm , steam is acting weird

suddenly , the store turned to Russian

hHvL5pg.jpg

and i am not even running any proxy or VPN

steam client still in US $ format
youarealreadydead.jpg

ModBot please can I win this?

please

im only 12
If you are 12, how are you here? The minimum age for the forum is 13! :O
:p

So, there's no hope of it getting GotY? I should just buy it now at $7.50, or is it gonna be cheaper in the Winter Sale or what?

I do have DLC costumes for it from Humble Bundle I never mod botted away because I wasn't sure if it was going to get a GotY edition or not... :/
Do you want to play it NOW?
The Winter Sale isn't that far off, and it'll surely be on sale then again (it might even hit that magical $5 price point), so if you don't I suggest you wait.

Pizza talk on SteamGAF? I just ordered an extra-large bacon pizza with extra mayo. sogood.gif
No. No. Nononononononononono.
Some things just don't belong in a pizza.
I'm also not overly fond of mayo, and it's hot it's even worse

So...what is the name of this game?
"Sleeping Dogs is dead and we like to piss on its carcass"

Did Sleeping Dogs perform that poorly that it needs to go this route? It's a really great game and I just wish I had purchased it earlier than I did.

It sold around 2 million, but given the troubled development it had and the way that Square Enix unrealistically expects their games to perform I guess it isn't really surprising that we haven't seen an actual sequel. Too bad really, since the game turned out great.

Having not downloaded Wasteland 2 yet, what makes it such a huge filesize? It's not very graphically intensive as far as I can tell.

Is it like Bethesda games where half the size is voice files?

Yeah pretty much can't do anything physical. Crohn's disease is really weird and very little is understood about it, but it's pretty much anywhere in you digestive tact (from mouth to anus (lol)) can have weird immune responses, swell up or essentially tear itself apart. Fistulation is also common, where tunnels develop from somewhere in the tract that has these weird responses and pierces random tissues or organs. The wound is really deep and they don't stitch it, they leave it open and stuff it with a packing material to force healing to occur from the inside in order to prevent the issue recurring. The first few weeks of changing that daily, are ridiculously painful, but its gotta be done unfortunately. And thanks again

I've had Crohn's for about 10 years now. Thankfully it's a mild case but those first few months while the doctors were diagnosing it were torture. Anyway my best wishes to you and if you ever need anyone to talk to...

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Space Hack -- MB-3A4CB9BDBA5FAAF0 - Taken by Ingueferroque. 2 entrants total.

t1411181191z1.png

DocSeuss

I had intended to hang out more, but my family showed up (my real birthday isn't until Tuesday, but this is the time my family had to hang) and we had a birthday party. I got some cake and $10. Debating what to spend it on.

Tellaerin

I had intended to hang out more, but my family showed up (my real birthday isn't until Tuesday, but this is the time my family had to hang) and we had a birthday party. I got some cake and $10. Debating what to spend it on.

Happy birthday, Doc! :D Sounds like a good time. :3

Miguel81

I wish there was a way to get Tomb Raider Golden Mask and Lost Artifact added on to Tomb 2 & 3. Both Steam and GoG lack those expansions. Regardless, Gamersgate is having a sale and I'm going to scoop up the first 5 cause their awesome(maybe not Chronicles).

Edit: The first title has a special-made installer from the Chronicles site with the Gold Edition content and music, so at least that one is taken care of.

Happy(upcoming)Birthday, Doc! I wish you all the best.

Prices are looking reasonable on those new Nvidia cards. I'm dying for an upgrade, too.

Time to see if the extra $ for the 980 seems worth it to me. And to see how far the 770/780 might fall.

Iron Fisticle opinions? Just got a coupon for it. Robotron/Gauntlet is a good sounding mix....

good game overall , maybe a little short ( only 4 floors ) but the game expects that you play the game a lot of times because while you keep playing you unlock more upgrades to make the game a little easier the next time you play , im having fun with the game so i recommend it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom