• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
It's okay. You should be used to disappointment from all those legendary engrams turning into rares in Destiny.
HA! jokes on you! I barely play Destiny! I turned it into GameStop in a week! Didn't even get to level 8!

Mordor is awesome so far. I'm loving the land too. With an Nvidia update, it should run even more smoothly with higher settings.
I really hope if they decide to make another Lord of the Rings game. Monolith should create an expansive world like Witcher 3. Running through Middle-Earth but only seeing orcs feel really empty.

Sajjaja

STEAM | October 2014 - One Does Not Simply 2GB into Mordor

I wrote this a few days ago.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sajjaja/status/1411787750

Everyone was walking into Mordor but me. I asked my Mom, "Why can't I walk into Mordor too?" She said, "You're not old enough."
I replied, "But all the cool and rich kids are doing it! Don't you want me to fit in?"
She sighed. She turned to me and asked, "If all the cool and rich kids jumped into Mount Doom, would you do it too?"
"Would it be cool and hip?"
"Yes, but you'd die."
"Will I have fun doing it?"
"Just for a moment before you die a terrible and excruciating death, screaming as you burnt alive and melted away from existance."
"You pose a good point, Mom."
"Good, now that it's been settled, go to the store and buy a 2GB video card."
"But.....Mordor requires 4GB....."
My mom looked at me....dead in the eyes. She motioned me to come over, bent down, and whispered,
"One does not simply walk into Mordor."

The moral of the story is, someone buy me this game.
Written and Directed by M. Night Shamalamalyn for your Oscar consideration.

No one ever got me the game D:

Sajjaja

You should have come to me more than a week in advance if you wanted the game. Shame on you for waiting till the last couple days *smh*

Now you won't even see Mordor, let alone walk into it.

Not my fault reviews came out jst before the weekend and fucking climaxed my hype from the dead.

Arthea

are we doing this now?
STEAM | October 2014 - steam blues
STEAM | October 2014 - CU rating
STEAM | October 2014 - 6 is new 2

Hopefully now that they are making a Tetris movie we can get Tetris on Steam...

why isn't Tetris on Steam

I keep asking that for ages, it's like going to the flower shop and finding no flowers, seriously

rtcn63

STEAM | October 2014 - Isolated, He Walks Within the Shadow of Evil

STEAM | October 2014 - Isolated, There's Evil Within the Shadows

STEAM | October 2014 - Baa Vram Ewe

Tenrius

STEAM | October 2014 - Winds of Autumn

STEAM | October 2014 - Isolation Within

STEAM | October 2014 - More than Oktoberfest

STEAM | October 2014 - Beyond September

Tesseract

Banned
thanks to corrosivefrost for gifting me quest of dungeons, the love is real!

iBcexTwbKsGxx.gif

Arthea

wait.. so nobody bought Pier Solar and is playing it?

edited: or we could have permanent title until this injustice is dealt with
STEAM | October 2014 - still no Tetris in sight

The Cowboy

Steam is really going far to blue - there is just to much of it (i see it now extends to the discussions etc), in certain areas having blue text in blue boxes on blue backgrounds is just crazy: who thought that was a good idea?.

rtcn63

Steam is really going far to blue - there is just to much of it (i see it now extends to the discussions etc), in certain areas having blue text in blue boxes on blue backgrounds is just crazy: who thought that was a good idea?.

STEAM | October 2014 - Into the Wild Blue Yonder

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I finished the Steam discovery queue yesterday and today there's been like... I would say 18 or 20 items at least added to it--some new releases, some "coming soon". That's how fast games are releasing now.

I really should start recording my run-ins with the Uruk Captains in Shadows of Mordor. Not only do I keep running into multiple Captains at once but some their deaths have been absolutely hilarious. Had a captain try to flee but then get nailed in the back with a Spear thrown by one of his own men.

Dr Dogg

Well seeing as the thread is decending into madness now is probably the best time to post this. PC Gamer's website just got a bit of a make over and a feature I haven't seen in a while has returned, Show Us Your Rig, where they have a Dev or someone in the industry to show off their set up. This instalment features Josh Sawyer from Obsidian (Icewind Dale, New Vegas and Pillars of Eternity). Might seem modest to some folks but Sawyer definitely knows what's up when it comes to displays, keyboards and mice.

http://www.pcgamer.com/show-us-your-rig-pillars-of-eternitys-josh-sawyer/

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Magicka Wizard Wars -- MB-AD741489FDDE6E7C - Taken by danhese007
Metal Planet -- MB-37813EA2400EE9D6 - Taken by nja
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-9AF5FAC9ABB2A615 - Taken by salazar547
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-9640E2DB4C1F40C5 - Taken by Nyteshade517
SpaceChem -- MB-64CD1428381A4D83 - Taken by RVinP
Splice -- MB-BF5ADB854A693BFE - Taken by Saty
Tropico 3 -- MB-D6474A70C3EA70D9
Waking Mars -- MB-ECFC5C54113CB615 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, EDGE -- MB-A202FA92D33BDF53 - Taken by The Red Wizard

Uzzy

STEAM | October 2014 - About a little guy that lives in the Blue world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom