• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Spring Sale is Now Live - Steam Deck is 10% Off until March 23

I've had my eye on Nier Automata. I'm currently watching the anime and really enjoying it. I once tried the game and the first tutorial boss made me rage quit. Should I give the game another try (is the entire game that hard?!) or should I just continue watching the anime? I see that the game doesn't seem to go on sale that often...
The game has an easy mode with auto-healing and auto-combos. You should revisit it. IMO it’s much more enjoyable than the anime.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Oh! Good job, its one of - if not the - best fps of the last decade imho. As you progress the level design goes well beyond anything I have ever seen before or since in an fps.

Did episode 1 last night, great fun. Been a while since I've played one of these so thought I'd be rusty (playing on normal) but it controls like a dream so it's been perfectly balanced for me so far.

Top Bottom