• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 3: Sale is over, use this thread for "Look wat i bot"

dmr87

We need a total damage thread after the sale is over, then somehow calculate the total amount of $$$ spent. Will be terrifying numbers.

New thread, yay!

I like how in 10 days I managed to amass a sizable PC backlog. And I've only had a decent PC for like two weeks. :lol

That's the best part of the sales. The worst (non-existant?) part is actually playing them.

On that note I'm getting 200KB/s to download Bastion, Arma Combined Ops (55%), Prince of Persia 2008, Dear Esther, Shadowgrounds and GTA4 (and the episodes). I'm never going to get them done.

Razek

Banned
Alright Looking for a suggestion for a game to run a little giveaway for........ any suggestions for a game, Up to $6/7 Usd ?

You could do a few copies of Tobes vertical adventure. Pretty sure there are some members who have expressed interest and it's only 1.25

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshi, after witnessing your love for Bastion I thought we could be friends. I thought we had something. But your lack of appreciation for the masterpiece that is Portal 2 is disappointing, and a fatal blow to what could have been. My heart lies in ruins thanks to your utter disregard for having fun.
I knew my confession about the Portal-franchise would be the end of me :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
opeUg.png

Kind of waiting for the GotY editions of Batman and SRt3rd to hit for deeper discounts and complete DLC sets, even if these are admittedly great.

Hope they redo SSF4AE on flash sale.

evilhomer

Someone was asking about getting CK2 through seem to trade for steam stuff. I can try to do it for you if you want.

I have CK2 through amazon so I'm not sure if it will let me redeem the code as a gift...would it?

Only bought one game (ARMA II:OA for DayZ) but really didn't feel this sale too much. It wasn't even the actual sales but rather the lack of thought that I feel went into it. For the last couple of years Valve has had a meta game but this year just feels tacked on. Hopefully they will have something in store for the holidays.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Koroviev

Someone was asking about getting CK2 through seem to trade for steam stuff. I can try to do it for you if you want.

I have CK2 through amazon so I'm not sure if it will let me redeem the code as a gift...would it?

You can just send the product key via PM or email.

Firebrand

Unfortunately not, they've mentioned the feature but nothing implemented yet.

Netto-kun

Done and done with this Summer Sale.

iNZDu8jGHqqC0.jpg

Gifted:
- Ys Origin x 3: 19.17€
- Ys: The Oath in Felghana: 4.07€

Received as gift:
- Bunch of Heroes

Philia

S.P.A.Z. looks sweet from the video, and strikes me as being similar to Star Control 2 (which is also mentioned on the Steam page for the game. So is this game rad or what?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
00111111 01011000 00000011 01100100 10001001 10101110 00101110 01000101 01110001 11100100 00011101 11000101 10101011 00001011 11111010 01010111
Reposting for new thread. No idea what it means.
Can't decipher all of it but I'm pretty sure I got half the first one right!

N5I4I.png

Top Bottom