• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT| Day of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaDL50

If you enter for every thing that's being given away without even being interested at the slightest for it, you're essentially an abuser

Yeah this sounds like a rotten thing to do.

I've only ever entered Modbot raffles for games I don't own that I'm interested in and intend to play.

Shame on those who use givaways to get multiple copies of something they already have just to sell it for profit. Pretty disappointed people would do this kind of thing in this awesome community no less.

Pachimari

Thanks for the feedback on save games and cloud saving which I didn't know.

But is (and how?) it possible to backup my save games manually?

I wonder where all the points come from when people can't even buy Summer Adventure Card 1 on the Market place for the last 30 minutes. Deal with it, the Challenge doesn't have anything to do with reddit - it's just rigged. ;-p

I've only ever entered Modbot raffles for games I don't own that I'm interested in and intend to play.

Shame on those who use givaways to get multiple copies of something they already have just to sell it for profit. Pretty disappointed people would do this kind of thing in this awesome community no less.

i literally joined all of em but only won 3 ;_; hopefully i'm not an abuser or anything..i don't own all the games i entered ;_;

I wish you guys would add me on Steam. So many people already have the games I want to give them.

sent you a request
REuu8dd.gif

Dambrosi

Banned
The devs get zero, humble gets zero, 100% goes to charity. There was probably an agreement to keep the price somewhat high since devs get nothing.
What good does that do them if only the wealthiest Steam users can afford to contribute? it goes against everything indie bundles are supposed to do - earn money for good causes by selling packs of games for affordable prices. Something tells me this bundle won't sell like other Humble Bundles have in the past. And all this during a Steam Sale, at that!

Ah, Medaka Box, you make precisely no sense.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Summer Sale cards

Have: 1, 2, 3, 4 (x3), 7, 9
Want: 5, 8

just send me a PM

d3vnull

Next DLC question...

Sleeping Dogs. Got the key from amazon.com a while back because the German version is mighty censored. How do I get the DLC?! It's not showing up in the store for me.

Pollux

I got Planetary Annihilation - what does anyone know about this game? Is it fun? The trailer looked interesting and for $14 it seemed like a good deal.

rtcn63

Okay I know I've posted this gif like eight times and it's a bit risque but pink is in the lead so goddess saoirse forgive me

Bar-Refaeli.gif

Skab

What good does that do them if only the wealthiest Steam users can afford to contribute? it goes against everything indie bundles are supposed to do - earn money for good causes by selling packs of games for affordable prices. Something tells me this bundle won't sell like other Humble Bundles have in the past. And all this during a Steam Sale, at that!

Ah, Medaka Box, you make precisely no sense.

Medaka Box makes exactly as much sense as it needs to.

Deitus

I got Planetary Annihilation - what does anyone know about this game? Is it fun? The trailer looked interesting and for $14 it seemed like a good deal.

It's the spiritual successor to Total Annihilation and Supreme Commander, and you can put rockets on a small planet to launch it at an enemy planet.

What more is there to know?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

Fortunately, I didn't notice any people that do this around here. There was one but he was banned pretty quickly after DetectiveGAF caught him red handed.

However, there are lots of abusers that enter every giveaway they see. Sad thing is that most of them are also lucky and usually end up winning raffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom