• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Indie recomendations!

mOcbrsu.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=841250

Daily Deals:

g48DQCs.png

Flash Deals:

F27VRf4.png

Metagame:

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/

v9sYnGz.png

How to gift games inside this thread:

ModBot is a robot that can securely and conveniently give away Steam keys for games. Made by fellow mod sensation Stumpokapow.

>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

How do I make my sales experience easier, knowing what games I already own, if they have been cheaper before, and so on?

download this bidness:

Enhanced Steam is an Extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox that adds many new features to the Steam website.

Made by poster sensation and future Valve employee jshackles

>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

And finally.. what's the number 1 rule of buying things during the summer sale that im totally not gonna follow cause im not reading this right now?

You should wait until the game is either a Daily, Flash, or Community Choice deal.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Ah, that new thread smell.

Looks like the Reddit collusion is working out. Red will have its time again, at least.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Zandatsu bitches!

18bl1vjfjj64igif.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -- MB-980B0A05D23BB0BD - Taken by alr1ght. 219 entrants total.

t1403471464z1.png

EVnXObZ.gif

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
We in this. Gimme M&MX. Or Starbound. Or Consortium. Or Banished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom